Draft Day 3 thread

burmafrd

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4536693 said:
No... I'm saying give the guy a chance.

You are saying that because Red Ball is the coach to buy in on what is going on.

I no longer trust the Boys to do so. Until I see results on the field they get no trust at all.

I think Red Ball has a shot but I certainly do not see a HOF coach like Hostile claims to see.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
MagicMan;4536708 said:
guess that's why he fell into our laps...LOLLL, Jerry was so thrilled about it...I think he also ended the season with an injury---bicep's tendon.

But apparently he was a very good player for EWU.

trust me, Jerry Jones had no freakin clue who this players is!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Jerry is really serious about trying to fix the Defense. Will the O-Line be addressed with the rest of our picks?

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Derekmtl85;4536701 said:
I bet you've never even seen him play.

But yes, continue calling it a joke.

No i can honestly say i havent,,,but then again i dont have the pleasure of living in MONTREAL and watching EASTERN WASHINGTON FOOTBALL GAMES...OH WAIT you are from CANADA YOU WATCH THAT CRAP. We watch real football down here!!!!!

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Eddie;4536740 said:
Pro Bowl !!!

Curious, ever see this guy play? Or are you just following all the other complainers?

Ratings don't mean much, some players are busts even with great ratings, and late round players can become great players.

Guaranteed at least 90% of you never saw him play (me included) so let's give this pick a chance.

Although...even i wanted O-line help, so i understand the frustration.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burmafrd;4536749 said:
You are saying that because Red Ball is the coach to buy in on what is going on.

I no longer trust the Boys to do so. Until I see results on the field they get no trust at all.

I think Red Ball has a shot but I certainly do not see a HOF coach like Hostile claims to see.

Feel free to continue to rant & rave.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4536750 said:

I bet he has a better clue than any of us.

I'll say it again...

The PATRIOTS drafted a SAFETY with a LOWER RATING on NFL.com (some of you refer to this A LOT) than Matt Johnson in the 2ND ROUND.

Eddie

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4536752 said:
Jerry is really serious about trying to fix the Defense. Will the O-Line be addressed with the rest of our picks?

Jerry Jones knows there's nothing left who can help our OL.

So he's throwing darts again.

It's all backups and ST's from here on in.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4536750 said:
No doubt.
The scouts talked him into this one. Someone must have felt VERY strongly to pull the trigger this early.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
DoomsDayD;4536759 said:
No i can honestly say i havent,,,but then again i dont have the pleasure of living in MONTREAL and watching EASTERN WASHINGTON FOOTBALL GAMES...OH WAIT you are from CANADA YOU WATCH THAT CRAP. We watch real football down here!!!!!

What does living in Canada have to do with anything? I watch alot of NCAA football just like any other American lol

How old are you to insult someone based on where they live? Only teens do that.

Eddie

Reaction score
Are there any more "he has 1st round talent but fell to the 5th round" guys left?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems that if the kid had been able to play in 2011, then his draft status would have been higher.

Mash

Reaction score
DoomsDayD;4536759 said:

Be careful .....the NFL is slowly turning into the CFL.....

Hoofbite

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4536736 said:
You guys are putting way too much in these NFL.com ratings.

Have you even seen the guy play?

Who could have? He plays at a school that most people probably don't even know what city it is in.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
M'Kevon;4536089 said:
LOL. ESPN just described Shanahan as one of the few coaches that knows how to develop QBs. I guess "developing" Elway still has legs 20 years out.

I guess Buerlein, Jake the Snake and Cutler do not count?

burmafrd

Reaction score
come on there has got to be some small college, NAIA DIV III whatever guys that have great measureables and have never been seen by anyone else.

PLEASE