Draft grades on Charlton to Dallas **merged**

khiladi

Reaction score
And to this point Floyd has been a turd. Marinelli was right to have the team pass on him and eventually select Fredrick. Charlton is obviously someone Rod was 100% on board with. Like I said, give him some D-line guys he actually wants in the 1st round and see if things don't have an uptick.

I agree. That is why I said Marinelli did pass on Floyd, who doesn't seem to have performed well. So we have to wait and see and Marinelli deserves some trust. We had guys slated in previous drafts on the first round defensively, but they got selected before we got them. So we really can't judge Marinelli on personnel when he didn't get the players he wanted first roids until now.

Of course now that point has slightly changed regarding Floyd because a couple of posters above said he was really coming in as of late and got halted by an injury.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I agree. That is why I said Marinelli did pass on Floyd, who doesn't seem to have performed well. So we have to wait and see and Marinelli deserves some trust. We had guys slated in previous drafts on the first round defensively, but they got selected before we got them. So we really can't judge Marinelli on personnel when he didn't get the players he wanted first roids until now.

Of course now that point has slightly changed regarding Floyd because a couple of posters above said he was really coming in as of late and got halted by an injury.
Fair enough, brother. I would just really like to see Rod get some of the type of players that he really wants (in the higher rounds) and THEN see if this defense turns the corner. It looks like we're off to a decent start in this draft. Give him another one like this one and I think we'll be watching a straight up dominant unit. Just my opinion, of course.