Draft rumours and info

jnday

Reaction score
I'll quit it we do....utter waste
Yeah, having the heart and soul of the offensive line locked down for years to come really ticks me off too. They really need to draft a DE with great measurables and very little college production of either a CB that won’t tackle.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Obviously you arent.

And the sack total was significantly higher, AFTER Cooper was traded for.

If you think missing Frederick played 0 part in that, then we can end this debate right here.

Sacks:
2016- 25

2017- 32

2018- 56

2019- 26

Yep, the offensive line will be absolutely fine without an adequate replacement for Frederick

Sack numbers are misleading. Our WR unit was awful prior to Cooper's arrival, this forced Dak
Sounds like Baun

That also sounds like Jaylon, perhaps that why they are showing interest in Murray

morasp

Reaction score
Sack numbers are misleading. Our WR unit was awful prior to Cooper's arrival, this forced Dak

That also sounds like Jaylon, perhaps that why they are showing interest in Murray
After our discussion about Murray I remembered that I had been on the LBs need instincts side with another player, Shazier, a few years ago. I looked up his draft profile and he sounded similar to Murray:

Weaknesses
Lacks ideal size and bulk. Still developing eyes and instincts -- will diagnose and trigger more quickly down the road. Gets caught in traffic or engulfed by larger blockers when he hesitates to step downhill. Prone to overaggressiveness -- occasionally overruns plays or loses cutback contain. Could stand to improve his eyes, awareness, anticipation and reactions as a zone defender. Took some time to acclimate before making an impact.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think the guy we can truly use, other than Young, is Okudah.

Any way someone can rig up a video with a Tunsil mask on him and get it out there Thursday evening??

That plus pick 82 ought to get it done!