Draft rumours and info

JBS

Reaction score
Fish basically saying Dallas doesn't like Kinlaw. He posted a trade piece earlier stating

"kinlaw, who other teams like way more than Dallas does"

JBS

Reaction score
I think the guy we can truly use, other than Young, is Okudah.

Any way someone can rig up a video with a Tunsil mask on him and get it out there Thursday evening??

That plus pick 82 ought to get it done!

Simmons? We could absolutely use him

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I really like this player for us. In the NFL, will his excellent route running be enough to separate? I'm thinking it will, especially as a 3rd WR. Could be a guy that gets you 600 yds a year, 5 TDs
He's a chain mover. I'd prefer one of the speedier guys, but he's a great option if they choose to wait for a WR.

Carson

Reaction score
Fish basically saying Dallas doesn't like Kinlaw. He posted a trade piece earlier stating

I believe it. We don’t know how the meetings go.

They could be content with McCoy (3 year deal), Poe (2 year deal), Hill and Woods at DT.

Carson

Reaction score
I am sorry but there is no way you look at Kinlaws tape and not be impressed by him,your scouts have to be morons.the only problem with Kinlaw is the medicals.

I don’t disagree. Kid is a stud.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Bummer, but when was the last time he actually got ANYTHING correct?

Gaede

Reaction score
I am sorry but there is no way you look at Kinlaws tape and not be impressed by him,your scouts have to be morons.the only problem with Kinlaw is the medicals.

It is true but this team is weird with dts. Also, i think this board has maybe mythologized him a bit in their neverending quest for a top dt. Its just not in the cards for us.

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
Where are the medicals? Show me his MRI reports. Until then, it is just a rumor that Kinlaw has physical problems. Maybe he just needs a quick knee arthroscopy and he will be fine. I hate not having all the full medical details.

Kinlaw and DLAW ob the trail of QB's. I like that

Reaction score

Have we all not learned that Fish has absolutely ZERO inside information on this team?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Where are the medicals? Show me his MRI reports. Until then, it is just a rumor that Kinlaw has physical problems. Maybe he just needs a quick knee arthroscopy and he will be fine. I hate not having all the full medical details.

Kinlaw and DLAW ob the trail of QB's. I like that
If they took jaylon with his injury a little knee tendonitis will, not scare thus team off