Draft rumours and info

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You might be confusing Okuda with Henderson. Some scouts have Henderson rated higher. It’s hard to judge Okuda because Ohio St. is loaded with pass rushers. A red flag for me is his lack of turnovers. He did play well against Clemson. Would have loved to see him against LSU.
https://3sigmaathlete.com/sparq-rankings-2020/cornerback/

99th percentile actually. Dont disrespect him comparing him to scrub Mo who didnt even test well enough to get a freakin Deion comparison. Jerry :facepalm:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
https://3sigmaathlete.com/sparq-rankings-2020/cornerback/

99th percentile actually. Dont disrespect him comparing him to scrub Mo who didnt even test well enough to get a freakin Deion comparison. Jerry :facepalm:
Mo looked like Deon in college. When we drafted him I started watching old games of him with LSU. He was outstanding. Now as I look back to those games I realize the he had a young Honey Badger and Patrick Peterson across from him. How the hell did they not win multiple Championships is beyond me.

jnday

Reaction score
I dont know about that. His SPARQ was like 98 percentile. Claiborne couldnt sniff that percentile on his best day. Okudah will be good I just dont know if he is 3rd overall pick good.
I don’t think there has ever been a CB that was worth the 3rd pick other thanPrime Time.

fivetwos

Reaction score
With Diggs you gotta play a certain coverage to get the most out of him. We aren't really sure he would fit yet
Interesting. Would you mind elaborating?

I'm not questioning the truth of it, I'd just like to know more if that's the case. Thx..

morasp

Reaction score
Interesting. Would you mind elaborating?

I'm not questioning the truth of it, I'd just like to know more if that's the case. Thx..
Overview
Talented prospect with rare combination of size, strength and ball skills. As a former receiver, Diggs has an instinctive feel for his opponent's plans and uses his size and athleticism to disrupt the blueprint when possible. The foot agility and short-area burst are good for his size and helped keep completion totals low. He's inconsistent staying in phase with downfield routes and long speed is his kryptonite, causing grabbing and holding when panic sets in. He's a future starting press-man corner with the hands and ball tracking to take it away and should benefit from more help over the top as a pro. Future consideration at free safety is possible considering his size and skill set.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Lamb is my favorite WR in this draft. Personally I would like to see Cooper in the slot alot more. Lamb lets us do that

I want a WR who can play anywhere, not just a slot only type where many project later in the draft. Lamb is also my #1, would run up a card if he was available.