Draft rumours and info

morasp

Reaction score
Worth noting.
DAL had a top 5 CB and a top shelf WR3 last year and missed the playoffs.
I still have a hard time dealing with that. Our roster was pretty good last year and we couldn't even make the playoffs.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
According to Cowboys Staff Helman and Co. its either gonna be Henderson or Chaisson.

Im not a fan of Henderson. I rather take McKinney there.
glad he went out on a limb and told us what we've been hearing for weeks. wonder what his answer would be if both are gone.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
The hope is one of them will be there with Henderson or chaisson. But if they’re both gone. Which route do we go. Safety? Lb? Take third best corner ?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The hope is one of them will be there with Henderson or chaisson. But if they’re both gone. Which route do we go. Safety? Lb? Take third best corner ?

If those guys and Kinlaw are gone, they have to find a trade partner to move down. Maybe someone will try to come up for Love.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
If those guys and Kinlaw are gone, they have to find a trade partner to move down. Maybe someone will try to come up for Love.
That’s the hope. If they can’t find a trade partner we’re going to reach.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Every time I read or watch something new theres another WR I forgot about in this draft.

The depth is stunning. Has to be 15-20 deep as far as guys that are ready to play in the league.

I see guys that are projected in the 5th - 7th that I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them way out play that investment. I think after the draft you will hear that some teams had some guys rated way higher than where they were picked.

Bigdog

Reaction score

But, but broaddus.....

Well that sucks.
According to Cowboys Staff Helman and Co. its either gonna be Henderson or Chaisson.

Im not a fan of Henderson. I rather take McKinney there.
Saw a mock the other day that they picked Chiasson in the 1st then Zach Braun in the 2nd for the Cowboys. Would love it but not going to happen and it might be little overkill.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take it for what it's worth but I just got a text from a friend that says WIP in Philadelphia is talking about a Jets/Eagles trade that would send pick #21 and T Andre Dillard to the Jets for pick #11.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Take it for what it's worth but I just got a text from a friend that says WIP in Philadelphia is talking about a Jets/Eagles trade that would send pick #21 and T Andre Dillard to the Jets for pick #11.
Wow that actually makes sense both ways.

Also has to mean one of the big 3WR in Philly.

Brutal.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Didn't they draft him last year? Sure missed the mark on that player if true.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They only just took Dillard last year and he played well. That makes no sense that all