Draft rumours and info

Sydla

Reaction score
They only just took Dillard last year and he played well. That makes no sense that all

I live up here in the area and what you said is not exactly true.

Dillard did not play all that well, either at RT or LT. Locker room issues also cropped up with him (immaturity, etc). The Eagles very well could be looking to cut bait with him while he'll still have value. Read some of the local beat guys for the Eagles on Dillard......... it's not exactly flattering and it's quite possible the Eagles have already soured on him.

jnday

Reaction score
According to Cowboys Staff Helman and Co. its either gonna be Henderson or Chaisson.

Im not a fan of Henderson. I rather take McKinney there.
Oh no, they have to draft a CB that can’t tackle. That is just what this team needs.

RS12

Reaction score
Doubt Dillard ever put his hand on the ground in Mike Leach's offense. Probably not much of a run blocker.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So Quinn and Patricia are at odds over Brown and Okudah....interesting. Is that Derrick Brown? At #3? Hmmm......

Gaede

Reaction score
It would be stupid but I'd trade down and get some picks and snag Tua......

I do like Tua, but you can't trade away from Burrow. Unless there is a personality thing.

Imagine trading down and, say the Skins are stupid and trade away too, and ending up with Chase Young and Tua!