Draft rumours and info

reddyuta

Reaction score
Interesting that Ruggs is being touted by some media "experts" as the top WR. There's a chance that either Jeudy or Lamb will be available at 17, something no one here thought possible just 2 weeks ago.
I don't know about this,Jeudy and Lamb are genuine wr 1and too many team before 17 need a top wr.

RamziD

Reaction score
Correct. This is the most likely option. I'm going out on a small limb and I'll say love won't be available at 17. Which also helps someone else slide down to Dallas.

I think a team could trade up to grab the 5th OT at #17. I’ve seen 6 different OTs mocked in the 1st round and there’s consensus that at least 5 will be taken in the first.

Gaede

Reaction score
I have a sneaking suspicion that the team isn't interested in a first round DT and that's why no Kinlaw. I get the feeling that they believe they've got two starters at DT, and enough depth, that DT is low on the priority list.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
I have a sneaking suspicion that the team isn't interested in a first round DT and that's why no Kinlaw. I get the feeling that they believe they've got two starters at DT, and enough depth, that DT is low on the priority list.
I think you are 100% right

reddyuta

Reaction score

they have interviewed a bunch of mid RD DTs,i feel thats the best we can hope for out of this FA.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I dont think the team showed much interest at all in Claiborne the year they traded up for him.

Point being these interviews dont mean much, and if they dont actually like Kinlaw they are morons.

But ok.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I know most on here take to gospel what these draft gurus say but AJ Terrell is a trade down option and I guarantee he will be a first round pick no matter what the rankings say.

Carson

Reaction score
I know most on here take to gospel what these draft gurus say but AJ Terrell is a trade down option and I guarantee he will be a first round pick no matter what the rankings say.

I followed Terrell his entire career. He can play in this league

He was more than solid his entire career. Chase owned him in the national championship. Just watch the rest of his tape. He should fall in that range. Once Henderson goes I see CBs going high