Draft show

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
If Juan Thornhill is there at 58 they think he will be the pick.

If Rapp is there at 58 dont be suprised if they pass on him.

Seem to think Trysten Hill might be the guy this team likes at 3tech

twitter question: WRs later in the draft

Stanley Morgan Jr Nebraska
Keesean Johnson Fresno state
Jakobi Meyers NC State

Broaduss: keep an eye out on Johnson from fresno state

morasp

Reaction score

Jakobi Meyers NC State

The goes along with the draft press conference where Garrett said that you want safeties to be versatile and able to do it all.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
The goes along with the draft press conference where Garrett said that you want safeties to be versatile and able to do it all.

yeah they talked about Thornhill able to play both spots, but when it came to Rapp they basically said he would be a liability in coverage. But perfect as the S in the box

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yeah they talked about Thornhill able to play both spots, but when it came to Rapp they basically said he would be a liability in coverage. But perfect as the S in the box
I like Rapp as a player. But with Van Jaylon, I don't think we need a box enforcer. We need a poor mans Derwin James. Someone that has range in coverage, can man up TE's and make the play in the run game. Thornhill fits that bill

Kolemmitt

Reaction score

Jakobi Meyers NC State

I really feel like Thornhill rd 2 and Hill in the 3rd is very likely.
And I would be pretty happy with it.

cnuball21

Reaction score

Jakobi Meyers NC State

I’d rather go Thornhill, Mack and Morgan but what you referenced would be a good haul.

Morgan is a great talent who I think will be way better value in the midnrounds than Samuel in the 2nd.

Also like both of the Toledo WRs.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score

Jakobi Meyers NC State

Just watched Johnson. Kid looks very very good.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I like Thornhill.
Id love to get Gerald Willis at 90 but I do like Hill from Ucf.
among the WRs...Stanley Morgan is my guy...good player.
like his toughness.

Sydla

Reaction score
I like Thornhill.
Id love to get Gerald Willis at 90 but I do like Hill from Ucf.
among the WRs...Stanley Morgan is my guy...good player.
like his toughness.

Willis seems to be dropping like a boulder

Carson

Reaction score
Thornhill is the guy we all want and fall in love with.

He will sit on the board and we will continue to grow more and more excited. Only to see him end up and Eagle or go at 57 :(

Beaker42

Reaction score
Thornhill is the guy we all want and fall in love with.

He will sit on the board and we will continue to grow more and more excited. Only to see him end up and Eagle or go at 57 :(
At this point I hope he’s gone and we take Savage.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
After watching the press conference S is priority #1, but CB seems to be higher on their list than many expected. I had a thread about following the money and CB is something to keep an eye on with Jones and Brown being FA next year, and during the conference, they mentioned CB quite a bit and how they are looking at the position differently. They might look to go there sooner than most want, and guys like Lewis might be a trade piece during the draft to gain a pick or move up or down.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
After watching the press conference S is priority #1, but CB seems to be higher on their list than many expected. I had a thread about following the money and CB is something to keep an eye on with Jones and Brown being FA next year, and during the conference, they mentioned CB quite a bit and how they are looking at the position differently. They might look to go there sooner than most want, and guys like Lewis might be a trade piece during the draft to gain a pick or move up or down.
Could be the case with money for Jones and Richard looking at bigger corners in this draft class.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
Could be the case with money for Jones and Richard looking at bigger corners in this draft class.

I think outside of a backup RB, and adding another S they feel fine accross the board for this year come the draft, but next year depending on what happens priority #1 could be CB and RE. I think they know RE available is not going to stack up to CB and that can be where they look to get ahead of going into next off--season with Chido, Lewis (who doesn't fit there mold), and have to go overpay a CB like they did with Carr and moved up for Claiborne.

I think they get ahead of the problem and look to address CB and it could be at pick 58 if the guy they are very high on is available.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I think outside of a backup RB, and adding another S they feel fine accross the board for this year come the draft, but next year depending on what happens priority #1 could be CB and RE. I think they know RE available is not going to stack up to CB and that can be where they look to get ahead of going into next off--season with Chido, Lewis (who doesn't fit there mold), and have to go overpay a CB like they did with Carr and moved up for Claiborne.

I think they get ahead of the problem and look to address CB and it could be at pick 58 if the guy they are very high on is available.

I would not rule out anything this year and also keep in mind S with CB Flex.