Draft will bring new topics to talk

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Wondering what the mods are going to do to stay on every pick being a new topic, guessing their will be a draft lounge thread for the draft! Can't wait baby!!

Flamma

Reaction score
I really don't think we're drafting a RB in day 1 or 2. I'm guessing OL and WR in the first two rounds. In no particular order. I have no idea who they are drafting in the 3rd round. I say that because we have no idea who will fall to the 3rd round. Me personally, I think they should move up using our 3rd round pick to go from 55 to 41 and get a better player. At best we're getting two solid starters in the draft. Might as well make it count. The rest are just going to be UFAs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wondering what the mods are going to do to stay on every pick being a new topic, guessing their will be a draft lounge thread for the draft! Can't wait baby!!
It won't be anything different this year than the past years.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I really don't think we're drafting a RB in day 1 or 2. I'm guessing OL and WR in the first two rounds. In no particular order. I have no idea who they are drafting in the 3rd round. I say that because we have no idea who will fall to the 3rd round. Me personally, I think they should move up using our 3rd round pick to go from 55 to 41 and get a better player. At best we're getting two solid starters in the draft. Might as well make it count. The rest are just going to be UFAs.
Everyone is now saying WR, i'd rather get that later in the draft, but hey if someone falls like a Thomas fine with me, just want us to trade down in the first if we can/ Worthy would make me happy too with a trade down first

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You won't be saying that when we trade away 1 of the big 3 for a plethora of picks........

The threads will be fast and furious .
If the grand plan is a total rebuild, sending all three away for a plethora of picks would be the best way to do it. Have a young foundation in place for five years on their rookie first round contracts.

But what am I saying, the Jones boys don't even have a little plan let alone a grand one.

Motorola

Reaction score
So ready for the draft so there can be some new topics to talk about same topics have been up for 3 weeks!
There has been a lot of activity in the Draft Zone for a long time.
In reference to the Draft Zone - only the draftniks (of which I am not one) regularly visit and comment in that forum.

In regards to the main forum = the Fan Zone - some CZ members are fixated on discussing the impending contracts of #4, 88, and 11...while others still feel the need to report every word spoken by Jones & Jones...be it in situational interviews (league annual meeting last month), or their weekly imput on the flagship radio station.

AND of course...the incessant threads created about QB1...either pro or con.

Last edited:

Motorola

Reaction score
I can see your thinking the Cowboys would choose a WR over a RB in round 2 (assuming an OL player is taken at no. 24) as Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkey, and Xavier Worthy appear to be end of 1st round picks, while the two best RBs are slotted to be early 2nd round selections.
IMO - Cowboys 2nd pick should be another OL player (C \ G \ OT - depending on what they did in the 1st round).