Draft will bring new topics to talk

starfan1

Reaction score
So ready for the draft so there can be some new topics to talk about same topics have been up for 3 weeks!
you think these fans want to talk about anything else?

It’s all about negativity but hey I guess 28 years can damage some beyond repair

starfan1

Reaction score
I can tell you now people will complain about their “cats” not being drafted or how we suck because the Cowboys didn’t follow big boards or mock drafts lol.

Ya I that will happen it’s also we as fans see the needs and talk about in draft day then they go way out to left field we vent

I’ve vented on the second round from last year for a year. Maybe I’m still venting lol

I actually hope the guy steps it up a notch this year. I feel pretty good those war room dummies won’t pass up line this year for a TE we could use 2 positions

Kwyn

Reaction score
So ready for the draft so there can be some new topics to talk about same topics have been up for 3 weeks!
It won’t change. Well, I guess the tone and tenor of the site won’t change, but there will be a few new names that we can hate without ever seeing them play. I guess that will be different.

Motorola

Reaction score
I can tell you now people will complain about their “cats” not being drafted or how we suck because the Cowboys didn’t follow big boards or mock drafts lol.
Any CZer that participated in doing mock drafts, or latched onto what various analysts and pundits proposed what the Cowboys should or will do in this draft - should just not get up in arms that the FO didn't follow THEIR script \ line of thinking.
It's better than all of us just review the strengths and weaknesses of players the Cowboys selected...then give an initial opinion on how they grade the choices.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Any CZer that participated in doing mock drafts, or latched onto what various analysts and pundits proposed what the Cowboys should or will do in this draft - should just not get up in arms that the FO didn't follow THEIR script \ line of thinking.
It's better than all of us just review the strengths and weaknesses of players the Cowboys selected...then give an initial opinion on how they grade the choices.
I agree. The best ones are the picks that pan out that people hate lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
I can see your thinking the Cowboys would choose a WR over a RB in round 2 (assuming an OL player is taken at no. 24) as Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkey, and Xavier Worthy appear to be end of 1st round picks, while the two best RBs are slotted to be early 2nd round selections.
IMO - Cowboys 2nd pick should be another OL player (C \ G \ OT - depending on what they did in the 1st round).
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm thinking OL/WR over OL/RB.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
I don't watch college football.. wouldn't have a clue about any of the players (apart from name recognition on a couple of QB's)

So I will be relying on you guys to tell me if they made a good pick or not.

I hope you know what you are talking about.. lol

Motorola

Reaction score
I don't watch college football.. wouldn't have a clue about any of the players (apart from name recognition on a couple of QB's)

Whether Dallas stands pat at no. 24, or trades down a few spots to pick up an extra pick (4th or 3rd round) --- the player they select with their first pick will be someone few will have a problem with = OL.

shabazz

Reaction score

Same here......I'm amazed that some people have the time and determination to actually be able to evaluate players from 134 college teams, not including the division 2 teams.

Glad to have those guys here

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
You won't be saying that when we trade away 1 of the big 3 for a plethora of picks........

The threads will be fast and furious .
I can't wait to see what we'll do with those extra 5th round picks!!

starfan1

Reaction score
Whether Dallas stands pat at no. 24, or trades down a few spots to pick up an extra pick (4th or 3rd round) --- the player they select with their first pick will be someone few will have a problem with = OL.
I was certain last year OL was gonna be the pick then it wasn’t lol

Blitzen

Reaction score
I enjoy the infants complaining about other fans posting stuff they consider as complaints before anything has been posted yet. Scrolling quicker and using ignore is a thing. No one has to read a post and let it affect them-that’s your own issue haha.