Dream staff, Dilly Dilly!

Western

Reaction score
Jerry gets nervous, panics, & out-smarts everyone, and hires this guy - need the coach who groomed Dak at MSU:

dan-mullen-ncaa-football-mississippi-state-texas-a-m-850x560.jpg

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Yes, because offense is clearly our problem and look at all of those rings on Andy's chubby fingers. :rolleyes:

The offense is where the money is being invested. It's obvious the FO isn't interested in spending large sums on defense.

And coaching a team to 4 NFC championship games in a row is damn impressive.

Just think he'd be a good fit with the players on the offensive side of the ball. Just my opinion.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't put a lot of stock into fans perceptions.

As you can see from our forums fans of teams are idiots.

If I cared what the fans think then I'd think that Dak was a terrible QB who should have never been drafted and that Tony Romo was the only reason the Cowboys were never winning Superbowls while he was here.

Fans, by and large, are morons.
A man that knows his own faults. I like it, very refreshing.

bark

Reaction score
You'll have to wait until Jerry checks out of this hotel before we see a "thinking" HC in Dallas again.
Unfortunately I think you are right Ron. At this stage of the game he is welded to Garrett. I think we are going to remain competitive enough every year for him to justify keeping him. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I don't think we ever get over the top with this coaching staff.
I'm late to this thought process but today was a winnable game as was last week.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ok, so all of us except for @Idgit probably agree that we need a new coaching staff. So who do you want.
Head Coach-Ken Norton

Alright now...

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2015/01/jason-garrett-nfl-dallas-cowboys-washington-Commanders-850x560.jpg

No more screwing up the wet dreams...

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, so all of us except for @Idgit probably agree that we need a new coaching staff. So who do you want.
Head Coach-Ken Norton

It could get worse.

Garrett as a Head Coach reminds me of Alex Smith as a QB.

You always want to upgrade but you could do much worse and occasionally they'll have a really year.

Remember Jerry is the owner. The only good HC that might get along with Jerry is Sean Payton because they're friends but even friendship didn't work long term with Jimmy-Jerry.