Dream staff, Dilly Dilly!

LittleD

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think we need a new coaching staff at all. Though I do agree that the goal line pass was a stupid call, if that helps y'all feel better.

But I'm not wading into those waters whatsoever until at least Wed of this week. You guys have fun kicking around everything that moves until then. Good game today, though, even though it turned out the wrong way. Unsurprising ending, given that we still haven't done enough to improve the defense.

Come on fella...Misery loves company... Join in the deep end of the pool.

LittleD

Reaction score
clapping.gif

Okay. How about "Tally Ho ... Bloak"?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I like Idgit, but what is his cult like devotion to Garrett? Anyways, my dream coach would be Chucky!!!
Ken Norton?! No thank you. If we were to fire Garrett and hire a new coach, with this offense where it is and the defense starting to add younger players, no way in hell I want a first-time head coach. At least hire someone who's been there and done it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ken Norton?! No thank you. If we were to fire Garrett and hire a new coach, with this offense where it is and the defense starting to add younger players, no way in hell I want a first-time head coach. At least hire someone who's been there and done it.
Like who? Give us a name

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like who? Give us a name

Yeah that is the thing isn't it.

Most of the established good ones are already taken. So for those with a history they are retreads out of a job right now like Fisher or Chuckie.

It would be nice to have an up and comer, problem is finding an Up and Comer who can get the job done.

Harbaugh is interesting but I don't know if he could work here with Jerry. Bill did, but Bill was older and needed the money and Jerry needed a big name to sell the stadium idea.

Cebrin

Reaction score
If Jim Harbaugh can take Kap to the SB, he could take Dak to the moon!!!

Kaepernick had Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, Ted Ginn and Randy Moss. 4 first team all pro defenders, 6 defenders made the pro bowl. Life was real hard on him.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
seems ben mcadoo will be available!

Garrett is going nowhere and besides if ever did we all know Jerry is just going to hire someone who will do what he wants a guy like Les Miles.

this coaching change stuff needs to stop its simply not happening and no one should waste a second on this.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Jerry gets nervous, panics, & out-smarts everyone, and hires this guy - need the coach who groomed Dak at MSU:

dan-mullen-ncaa-football-mississippi-state-texas-a-m-850x560.jpg
Thats not bad..... Hire Muschump as D corporate. & we got the Gators part deux

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don't think we need a new head coach.

One playoff win in 8 years begs to differ................any other coach in the NFL not named Marvin Lewis would be fired for results like this.

If I am wrong, prove it.............anybody name me one head coach (Lewis excluded) currently employed in the league that has been with his team at least 6 seasons and has only one playoff victory.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Doesn't matter who is here coaching. Jerry is the owner, GM, head coach, defensive coordinator and offensive coordinator.

piksix

Reaction score
I like the red headed Jesus as a person but he is too much of a rah rah coach for my taste. I still remember Jimmy screaming at our offensive lineman, as a group, to keep the defense out of the ****** backfield. Troy had been roughed up during the first quarter and was never touched the rest of the game. We ultimately won that game in Arizona. We need a bad *** intimidater at this point who inspires and doesn't carry around pom poms.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I'd love Harbaugh but he's got a sweet gig at Michigan where he doesn't have long enough to grind on players. I wouldn't leave if I were him, well, maybe if it was a team like the Cowboys, but I doubt he feels that way haha. He might strangle Jerry at some point.