Dream staff, Dilly Dilly!

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Ok, so all of us except for @Idgit probably agree that we need a new coaching staff. So who do you want.
Head Coach-Ken Norton
%2F1478198336255-GettyImages-492299758_Resize.jpg

piksix

Reaction score
"Chan is the Man" .

Does anybody here really expect Jerry to make a coaching change that works? I trust Stephen but not Jerry.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I don't put a lot of stock into fans perceptions.

As you can see from our forums fans of teams are idiots.

If I cared what the fans think then I'd think that Dak was a terrible QB who should have never been drafted and that Tony Romo was the only reason the Cowboys were never winning Superbowls while he was here.

Fans, by and large, are morons.
You have a bad attitude.......you're taking all the fun out of being depressed and near suicidal after a nice gut wrenching, cardiac induced post game lovefest.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, so all of us except for @Idgit probably agree that we need a new coaching staff. So who do you want.
Head Coach-Ken Norton

Yeah, I don't think we need a new coaching staff at all. Though I do agree that the goal line pass was a stupid call, if that helps y'all feel better.

But I'm not wading into those waters whatsoever until at least Wed of this week. You guys have fun kicking around everything that moves until then. Good game today, though, even though it turned out the wrong way. Unsurprising ending, given that we still haven't done enough to improve the defense.

JBS

Reaction score
Too bad that can't happen. They love him at Michigan and the NFL players are too weak minded to play for him. They crucified him in SF because he wasn't holding their hands and patting their heads and babying them like they're used to.

I'm a Michigan fan..Harbaugh would get shredded if he failed here like he's failing at Michigan

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm a Michigan fan..Harbaugh would get shredded if he failed here like he's failing at Michigan

Wow. Tough crowd of people in Michigan who think too highly of themselves I guess.

8-5, 7-6, 5-7 the three years prior to him arriving.

10-3, 10-3, and now 4-1 but he's considered failing?

3-9, 5-7, 7-6, 11-1, 8-5, 7-6, 5-7

Those are the years from 08 till 2015 when he arrived and Michigan fans want to talk about how he's failing? He hasn't even had a losing record since arriving, actually not even close to one yet, and they had 3 in the previous 6 years prior with only 1 actual good season.

Michigan fans deserve being irrelevant in the national title picture.

Aven8

Reaction score

Failed?? Michigan is back in the spotlight again and top 10 team every year since he arrived. Before that? Awful which you are well aware of. Losing to Mich St is awful, but it's just like TX/OU, it happens.