Dream staff, Dilly Dilly!

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Pretty sure the GM and Owner were the ones with the issue with Harbaugh (could be completely wrong) but I thought I read a bunch of articles where the players were totally confused about why it happened. If JJ put his control issues aside and gave Harbaugh the Parcels treatment I’m sure it’d work.

giphy.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Romo as offensive coordinator. You can tell he would know what to do by just listening to the games he does now.
,,,:huh:,,,DOH':banghead:,,, that's beyond the brilliance of the standard issue ' Dilly-Dilly' casing-liner DRIVEL,Friend ,,,hey,,,I've heard he was ACTUALLY a NFL starting casing-liner, Too!, not some suckassed career backup
:hammer:

Verdict

Reaction score
Pretty sure the GM and Owner were the ones with the issue with Harbaugh (could be completely wrong) but I thought I read a bunch of articles where the players were totally confused about why it happened. If JJ put his control issues aside and gave Harbaugh the Parcels treatment I’m sure it’d work.

It would work, for a while. Harbaugh appears to be a total *******. That begins to wear thin after a while.

Anyone who wasn't all in on Parcells would HATE Harbaugh.