Drew Henson=Chad Hutchinson

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
If anything Drew Henson wishes he could be Chad Hutchinson. Hutch actually made it to the MLB, and he actually played more than a half of NFL football.

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Honestly these two reminds me of each other... Only thing is Chad Hutchinson arm is stronger than Henson.. Henson has more mobility..
Chad has more accracy...

but both are bums...a wannabe Troy Aikman and a wannabe Tom Brady.... they need not to quit their Day Jobs in the MLB...Major League Baseball...

You're clueless.

Derinyar

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
As I accurately predicted........the Henson haters are having a field day today. You guys need to look at all the facts and accept the truth Henson is very rusty. It's going to take some time. Maybe the entire NFLE season. Judging him now isn't being fair to him anymore than judging a rookie after his first pro game.
Did you forget your in Dallas? You only need a half of football to accurately predict any QB. :rolleyes:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustSayNotoTO said:
This is it for Drew Henson, he either performs or quits football to play basketball. The rusty excuse is weak. This is his chance. Does he sit around all offseason not throwing the football?
Dude, he is so rusty it isn't even funny. It may take him half (or more) of the NFLE season before he starts to look like he can. You simply can't go that many years without playing time and look sharp even if your name is Troy Aikman.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Honestly these two reminds me of each other... Only thing is Chad Hutchinson arm is stronger than Henson.. Henson has more mobility..
Chad has more accracy...

but both are bums...a wannabe Troy Aikman and a wannabe Tom Brady.... they need not to quit their Day Jobs in the MLB...Major League Baseball...

old news....very old.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
I was behind Henson all the way but after today, I felt like chanting HENSON SUCKS like a Philthy fan at the Draft. Sadly, he may actually be worse than Hutchinson.

gbrittain

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
Brady Quinn next year, book it

You are not serious are you? I guess you are, but I do not say any way possible Dallas could get their hands on Brady Quinn. Not that I hope you are wrong, because he is going to be the real deal.

If he is the real deal as everyone thinks he is, I dont see Dallas )drafting somewhere between 20-32) having enough ammo to get Brady.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SilverStarCowboy said:
I was behind Henson all the way but after today, I felt like chanting HENSON SUCKS like a Philthy fan at the Draft. Sadly, he may actually be worse than Hutchinson.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: After just one game??? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

watertown

Reaction score
I have read everything there is to read about the cowboys from cowboy fans and after reading this the awful things people say about cowboy fans are correct people like the real cowboy fan is a moron. After the first game Drew Henson is the next coming of Chad Hutchinson.... when will some of you losers get a life

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
watertown said:
After the first game Drew Henson is the next coming of Chad Hutchinson

Actually I've been saying this before he was sent to Europe :D I hated this trade from day one and could never understand why some thought he was going to be a success here. I guess since we only lost a third rounder he was worth the risk......

gbrittain

Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Actually I've been saying this before he was sent to Europe :D I hated this trade from day one and could never understand why some thought he was going to be a success here. I guess since we only lost a third rounder he was worth the risk......

No matter what happens, Drew Henson is a massive success compared 2nd rounder Jacob Rogers. Now that is just sad.:(

jrumann59

Reaction score
He was a low risk experiement just like Hutch. I mean Hutch played with what 2 more teams after us and was going to be the opening day starter for the bears last year. Evidentally 2 other teams liked what Hutch had. Now on to a Yankee for a day, Henson. I will give him the benefit of the doubt since as a baseball player and being a fielder his throwing motion was destroyed, since 3rd baseman either feast or famine at the hot corner. But I say give the kid this NFLEL season and not to mention he needs more than 11 total passes to show anything, remember Bledso had some pretty bad games last year with 15 pass attempts. Think about the teams that still paying for their Jeff George experiment.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jrumann59 said:
He was a low risk experiement just like Hutch. I mean Hutch played with what 2 more teams after us and was going to be the opening day starter for the bears last year. Evidentally 2 other teams liked what Hutch had. Now on to a Yankee for a day, Henson. I will give him the benefit of the doubt since as a baseball player and being a fielder his throwing motion was destroyed, since 3rd baseman either feast or famine at the hot corner. But I say give the kid this NFLEL season and not to mention he needs more than 11 total passes to show anything, remember Bledso had some pretty bad games last year with 15 pass attempts. Think about the teams that still paying for their Jeff George experiment.
:welcome: to the board!!!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I might have accepted the "rust" excuse in year 1 or 2, but not year 3. He's a thief. Time to move on.