Drew Henson=Chad Hutchinson

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
That's the problem... The players in NFLE are garbage. So it's almost impossible to tell who's any good there, especially at a position like QB where you need protection, good routes, etc.

But the truth is, Henson has been persona non grata for quite a while now.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
The big question is: Why do you think that Bill Parcells sent Drew Henson over to NFL Europe?

My answer: To show Jerry Jones that he wasn't worth a 3rd Round Draft choice... Look where Drew Henson was drafted... the 6th Round... What makes anybody think he was going to be the next Tom Brady from Michigan...

DREW HENSON SUCKS.... I just hope we draft Brandon Jacobs and cut Henson...

I know what Drew Henson did before he came to the NFL.

He seen that Chad Hutchinson been out of College Football for 4 years so, he figured well Im a baseball player and to spice it up more I play for the yankees, so Im gonna get Drafted...

Cowboys came better off keeping their 3rd Round and drafting Adrain McPhearson QB, Saints now...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
The big question is: Why do you think that Bill Parcells sent Drew Henson over to NFL Europe?

My answer: To show Jerry Jones that he wasn't worth a 3rd Round Draft choice... Look where Drew Henson was drafted... the 6th Round... What makes anybody think he was going to be the next Tom Brady from Michigan...

DREW HENSON SUCKS.... I just hope we draft Brandon Jacobs and cut Henson...

Henson went to Europe because he asked Jones to be sent over there so he could get some playing time, to try and get his timing back.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Henson went to Europe because he asked Jones to be sent over there so he could get some playing time, to try and get his timing back.

I think it was more than Drew Henson asking to go over to NFL Europe.. It was more on a organization level of choice. Not the player choice..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RealCowboyfan said:
Cowboys came better off keeping their 3rd Round and drafting Adrain McPhearson QB, Saints now...
And he is so great they just signed Drew Brees.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
I think it was more than Drew Henson asking to go over to NFL Europe.. It was more on a organization level of choice. Not the player choice..

The player asked to go thats why he was sent

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
The player asked to go thats why he was sent

Trust me it goes way beyond what the player wants.. just think why would Drew Henson want to go to NFL Europe knowing that Tony Romo is going to learn more and know more about the offensive system than he is?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Trust me it goes way beyond what the player wants.. just think why would Drew Henson want to go to NFL Europe knowing that Tony Romo is going to learn more and know more about the offensive system than he is?

They started the NFLE season sooner he will be beack for mini camps.

You tried to portray his going to Europe as Bill sending him over there to prove he sucks, when the fact is he asked to go over there.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
They started the NFLE season sooner he will be beack for mini camps.

You tried to portray his going to Europe as Bill sending him over there to prove he sucks, when the fact is he asked to go over there.

Bill Parcells knows he sucks
Drew Henson knows he sucks
The Dallas Cowboys fans know he sucks

:hammer: :horse: :holmes: :hammock:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Bill Parcells knows he sucks
Drew Henson knows he sucks
The Dallas Cowboys fans know he sucks

:hammer: :horse: :holmes: :hammock:

So what you are really saying is you have no factual evidence other than you think he sucks, so you concocted a whole conspiracy about how bill sent him there to fail to prove a point? good show next time I need some factually flawed stories i will give you a shout

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
So what you are really saying is you have no factual evidence other than you think he sucks, so you concocted a whole conspiracy about how bill sent him there to fail to prove a point? good show next time I need some factually flawed stories i will give you a shout

Well from listening to what Jerry Jones said later last season when he was about to ship Drew Henson off to NFL Europe saying it was an organization decision to send people over to the NFL Europe. Not one person decision.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
Well from listening to what Jerry Jones said later last season when he was about to ship Drew Henson off to NFL Europe saying it was an organization decision to send people over to the NFL Europe. Not one person decision.

Jones himself said Henson asked him to go to Europe

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

You know more than I do about that.

I really don't have personal conversation with "Mr. Jones". Im not apart of the organization like you are. Do you have any source saying Jerry Jones said this?:starspin :starspin

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

Henson is smart. He knew that proving himself in NFLE was probably the last chance he had to be an NFL player/

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
:laugh1: :laugh2:
JustSayNotoTO said:
Henson is smart. He knew that proving himself in NFLE was probably the last chance he had to be an NFL player/
:laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
:laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
You better watch out, I hear Drew wants to try to be a shooting guard now.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan said:
You know more than I do about that.

I really don't have personal conversation with "Mr. Jones". Im not apart of the organization like you are. Do you have any source saying Jerry Jones said this?:starspin :starspin

Nope just a Cowboys fan who reads the Cowboys news let me dig some links

In 2005, Henson sat behind Drew Bledsoe, and specifically approached Cowboys’ owner Jerry Jones towards the end of the NFL season to put in a request to come to NFL Europe and get some much-needed playing time

http://nfleurope.com/news/story/9294808

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score