Twitter: DT Damon Harrison Visiting Seahawks & Packers

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
At his peak with the Giants, he was my favorite non-Cowboys player, but...

I reviewed game footage of him in 2019.

He was a shell of what he was in his best years with the Giants.

Obviously they could put him in place of Crawford and still upgrade the run defense even if he has to play 1 snap and then rest 10 snaps because he is probably 400 pound right now...

400 pounds based on what?

CWR

Reaction score
Anything this franchise touches (post 1995/96) turns into a failure so what’s the use

We really are cursed. Looking back to the early Romo days the ball seldom bounces our way. We've had the rarest of penalties called at critical times, weve had catches reviewed to drops and this franchise just can't catch a break and get over the hump. Don't misinterpret, I know where the buck stops. Just can't believe the way some stuff has played out. Most of us only ask to see progress. Yeah of course we want a superbowl, but I'd be thrilled to make a conference championship appearance and begin our march towards prominence.

Jipper

Reaction score
Good let them sign him, he would be like putting a bandaid on a chopped off leg

John813

Reaction score
The guy hated being in Detroit, hence his thoughts on retirement. He never wanted to go there/be traded there.

aria

Reaction score
Who cares? I heard the same thing about Poe, Griffen, and countless other FA’s in the past and they turned out to be nothing. Every year fans scream and shout “we should get this guy, if only we had that guy” and very rarely has it worked out.

It was just about 6 weeks ago that they finally got Griffen amd everyone was ecstatic. Great, we let our our sack leader, top corner in the league and Collins walk because they couldn’t stop the run or get INT’s and replaced them with former Pro Bowlers who would put this defense over the top! Now Snacks is the answer?

How’s that working out?

aria

Reaction score
We really are cursed. Looking back to the early Romo days the ball seldom bounces our way. We've had the rarest of penalties called at critical times, weve had catches reviewed to drops and this franchise just can't catch a break and get over the hump. Don't misinterpret, I know where the buck stops. Just can't believe the way some stuff has played out. Most of us only ask to see progress. Yeah of course we want a superbowl, but I'd be thrilled to make a conference championship appearance and begin our march towards prominence.
I agree with your last two sentences but we’ve also been saved by A LOT by bad calls or non calls.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anything this franchise touches (post 1995/96) turns into a failure so what’s the use

It's both funny and sickening to watch the 'coulda-been Cowboys' rolling to another Super Bowl in Kansas City.

• Travis Kelce should have been a Cowboy, but somehow the team took TE Gavin Escobar (anyone remember him?) instead.
  • Sammy Watkins spurned Dallas offer to sign with the Chiefs, clearly a good call on his part.
  • Anyone else remember the trade that sent Charvarius Ward to the Chiefs for offensive lineman Parker Ehringer? The Chiefs got a starting cornerback and Dallas got a guy who never played a snap. I think we could use a corner right about now.
  • How about linebacker? The Hitchens deal looked like a joke when we saw it, as did Damien Wilson. Funny how much better both look as Chiefs.
  • The Cowboys pay $2.5 million for Chiefs castoff Cameron Erving, while the Chiefs pick up left guard Keleche Osemele for half that. Erving has and will do nothing for this team while they continue to struggle at left guard, while Osemele has made the Chiefs offense even better than last year.
  • Trysten Hill over Juan Thornhill. 'Nuff said.
  • 1st round bust Taco Charlton is now making plays in Kansas City. Playing where this team refused to ever line him up - LDE.
  • Even former bust Morris Claiborne now has a Super Bowl ring, thanks to signing with the Chiefs
It's truly amazing how many bad decisions the Cowboys have made, and how many of them are now winning with the Chiefs.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
What does this even mean?

Seattle's defense is terrible. GB only has one decent DT.

Also, Snacks isn't good.
Kenny Clark is “decent” ? Rolls eyes you’re going on ignore for constantly not knowing what you’re talking about. Lowest football IQ on this board.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Kenny Clark is “decent” ? Rolls eyes you’re going on ignore for constantly not knowing what you’re talking about. Lowest football IQ on this board.
He's fine. Good. I don't care pick whatever word you want

The point is that they only have 1 legitimate DT.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry only scouts during senior bowl week cause he likes New Orleans. So, unless Snacks is hanging out in the French Quarter, we aint signing him.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Cowboys with major defensive line issues want to keep rolling with guys who get pushed back 7 yards every down. Can’t even give the guy a look to sense if he helps? But what else do you expect? It’s not like Jones boys have a clue. We have 25 years of proof. Clown show Cowboys keep rolling on.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These vets are smart....waiting to see who is a pretender...and who is a contender. @ this point....I don't think a Jerry brinks truck could convince someone to join this dumpster fire.
More likely they didn't have offers, or at least offers they were inclined to accept. It's fun to criticize the Cowboys based on the idea that a player like Harrison is a star that the Cowboys ignored, but the reality is other teams weren't hotly pursuing Harrison either.

And it's not as if Harrison couldn't have know before the season the Packers were likely to be contenders, and it's not as if he would have happily given up a paycheck for a large part of the season, and it's not as if he could have simply assumed he had his pick of teams at any time he chose.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

"Wreck" your season instead then.

Maybe your dumb *** should have thought of this when you INSISTED on paying Crawford $9.1 million?

I seriously wish that they would throw that stiffs name in Jerry's face during every interview from now on. He deserves it.