Twitter: DT Damon Harrison Visiting Seahawks & Packers

blueblood70

Reaction score
its insane how a simply visit sparks hatred spewing posts..ET visited didnt sign anywhere goig into week 5 its all Jerrys fault

Leary decides to visit but retires all jerrys fault yet leary isnt anywhere

Reid still no job but its jerrys fault

now snacks? gimmeee a break if player who has been jobless since last season doesnt want to play takes visit and it sparks this kind of reaction, this place gets smore sad every day..UGH

t you are making far leaping exceptions that snacks is better then poe and hill, seriously know one knows that...btw a player like Snacks who doesnt want to play then deiced he wants to hitch his wagon to a team for an easy paycheck and ring most likely without much actual help in doing so isnt the answer here..

Zordon

Reaction score
Everson Griffen was going to solve all problems...

Big players that have not been with a team for 9 plus months tend to not be in very good condition.

There is some reason that he was not signed by a team already.

I'm not against it per se, but he admitted to being out of shape last season.
I hear ya but they won't even bring him in for a workout. That's inexcusable.

Carson

Reaction score
its insane how a simply visit sparks hatred spewing posts..ET visited didnt sign anywhere goig into week 5 its all Jerrys fault

Leary decides to visit but retires all jerrys fault yet leary isnt anywhere

Reid still no job but its jerrys fault

now snacks? gimmeee a break if player who has been jobless since last season doesnt want to play takes visit and it sparks this kind of reaction, this place gets smore sad every day..UGH

t you are making far leaping exceptions that snacks is better then poe and hill, seriously know one knows that...btw a player like Snacks who doesnt want to play then deiced he wants to hitch his wagon to a team for an easy paycheck and ring most likely without much actual help in doing so isnt the answer here..

I don’t speak for all. But I think it comes down to the lack of turning over stones to get improvement. The complacency and lack of wanting to change is what leads us to frustration.

It’s not that we want them to sign every player that’s available. It’s more so we stink at several positions and they continue to puff up how they like our guys and they just need to play better. When in realty some of them just aren’t starters

I much rather them bring in guys like Tony Jefferson or Snacks and see if they fit and can improve the team. If it’s not a fit or it doesn’t work, that’s fine. But the lack of trying to get better and to have our coaches sit there and watch the last four games and reiterate we aren’t that bad (we historically are) is the frustrating part. To hear McCarthy say it’s not a lack of effort on defense ... when clearly any average Joe can identity this on Sunday’s

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

Probably more that he wants to play in Dallas & we have a need at the position.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I just wanted to make everyone aware Taco got another sack tonight!

We should make everyone aware. That we passed on TJ Watt who is a beast for Taco and then we cut Taco because who knows what. And he has more sacks then our top 5 paid DE. Let all the sink in and marinate. #doubleWhammy

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t speak for all. But I think it comes down to the lack of turning over stones to get improvement. The complacency and lack of wanting to change is what leads us to frustration.

It’s not that we want them to sign every player that’s available. It’s more so we stink at several positions and they continue to puff up how they like our guys and they just need to play better. When in realty some of them just aren’t starters

I much rather them bring in guys like Tony Jefferson or Snacks and see if they fit and can improve the team. If it’s not a fit or it doesn’t work, that’s fine. But the lack of trying to get better and to have our coaches sit there and watch the last four games and reiterate we aren’t that bad (we historically are) is the frustrating part. To hear McCarthy say it’s not a lack of effort on defense ... when clearly any average Joe can identity this on Sunday’s
lmao you beiliev what coach say to you is waht hes says to his staff and players .STOP!

BB says NOTHING because whats said gets twisted again gimmee a break the trash heap is covered with stones and whats under them is there for reason..trash heap

maybe or maybe not they would work doubt it..

taco got sack fumble last night man wish he was back here..:rolleyes: we should trade for him our bust putting up better numbers after leaving..

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

He was All Pro one year and been average for his other 7 seasons. He was signed to an extension by the lions and then the next year which is this year was released and he to is sitting until now. He's a gee we have some injuries so we have to find a body type of guy now.

erod

Reaction score
Fiddlin' whiile Romo burns.

That's Nero, aka the Cowboys front office.

erod

Reaction score
The dude lives across the street from The Star.

Sheesh.

kevm3

Reaction score
That's the difference between them and us. Great teams actually make an effort to get better. We don't need this guy to be some all pro. We need better than what we have, and is it really that difficult when we are fielding a historically bad cowboys defense? Same with Earl Thomas. We're not going to get prime Earl, but will we get an improvement to the team?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
He was injured in 2019. I'm not saying he hasn't lost a step or maybe he is washed, but to not even bring him in for evaluation?

The Cowboys, believe it or not, have a big scouting department with part of it specifically for pro players. Seeing how they haven't done anything with him I'm guessing that the scouts have given their views and the Cowboys made their decision.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
If it was Harrison from four or five years ago,
Then yes sign him without hesitation. I doubt
He would make much of a difference now. It would probably be better to call this season a wash a draft a nt/ one tech in the upcoming draft . The 2021 draft class looks to be pretty deep when it comes to nts.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Just saw where Steve said we are happy with our players now and will get better.