Twitter: DT Damon Harrison Visiting Seahawks & Packers

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
The Cowboys, believe it or not, have a big scouting department with part of it specifically for pro players. Seeing how they haven't done anything with him I'm guessing that the scouts have given their views and the Cowboys made their decision.

I guess the Seahawks & Packers scouts have something different to say.

ShortRound

Reaction score
The hits keep coming:

14DBZFh.gif

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The good teams keep their players on their toes. This may be nothing and neither team will sign Harrison but at least it sends a message to their players that even 4-0 is not enough and they are always looking to upgrade. Therefore, any DL on the team better not act like their spot is safe just because they have a good record right now.

If the Cowboys were 4-0, you would probably see them handing out contract extensions to half of the roster already.

Nickyp

Reaction score
its insane how a simply visit sparks hatred spewing posts..ET visited didnt sign anywhere goig into week 5 its all Jerrys fault

Leary decides to visit but retires all jerrys fault yet leary isnt anywhere

Reid still no job but its jerrys fault

now snacks? gimmeee a break if player who has been jobless since last season doesnt want to play takes visit and it sparks this kind of reaction, this place gets smore sad every day..UGH

t you are making far leaping exceptions that snacks is better then poe and hill, seriously know one knows that...btw a player like Snacks who doesnt want to play then deiced he wants to hitch his wagon to a team for an easy paycheck and ring most likely without much actual help in doing so isnt the answer here..
What we have here isnt the answer either;)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Well Jerry, this wouldn't be a problem if you didn't hand out ******** contracts to players who probably shouldn't have been paid them but what do I know? After all, it's your money, I'm just a fan of the team for longer then you've owned it so yeah, there is that.

CowboyJ70

Reaction score
I don’t speak for all. But I think it comes down to the lack of turning over stones to get improvement. The complacency and lack of wanting to change is what leads us to frustration.

It’s not that we want them to sign every player that’s available. It’s more so we stink at several positions and they continue to puff up how they like our guys and they just need to play better. When in realty some of them just aren’t starters

I much rather them bring in guys like Tony Jefferson or Snacks and see if they fit and can improve the team. If it’s not a fit or it doesn’t work, that’s fine. But the lack of trying to get better and to have our coaches sit there and watch the last four games and reiterate we aren’t that bad (we historically are) is the frustrating part. To hear McCarthy say it’s not a lack of effort on defense ... when clearly any average Joe can identity this on Sunday’s
Thank you. Your post is 100% spot on. Was going write and post the same points basically. The complacency and arrogance is the most appalling to me.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Snacks goes to Seattle

"Seahawks signed DT Damon Harrison to the practice squad.
Harrison visited Seattle last month and had interest from the Packers. It's surprising he settled for a practice squad deal, but Harrison likely needs time to get into shape. Harrison should find his way to the active roster as a veteran run stopper."

Perhaps he may or may not have a big impact with the Seahawks but to see good teams continue to improve by signing need players all while Dallas has obvious DL issues yet does nothing just continues to prove that Dallas is inept.