DT John Ridgeway

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If I remember, you projected him far higher and we debated his slotting of a 4rd prospect.
Correct.

I had Ridgeway going in the 3rd. I believe you had him as a 4th. I didn't believe he would still be available late in the 5th, but I'm glad he was.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Be honest..you had him higher, I have a photographic memory, people says my memory is like an elephant.
I honestly can't remember. I thought it was 3rd round. Maybe I said 2nd? I can't remember. Doesn't matter. I said the Cowboys should draft him. They did. Guess who was right? Why don't you say that? I bet you didn't have the Cowboys taking him. Why don't you say that as well? Where is your elephant memory now?

The Realist

Reaction score
I honestly can't remember. I thought it was 3rd round. Maybe I said 2nd? I can't remember. Doesn't matter. I said the Cowboys should draft him. They did. Guess who was right? Why don't you say that? I bet you didn't have the Cowboys taking him. Why don't you say that as well? Where is your elephant memory now?

A lot of people called Ridgeway months ago.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
You said a 1st rd pick. All kidding aside, he is a good 2 down run stuffer.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ridgeway seems to have somewhat of a screw loose but I do freaking love that. This team really needs an attitude adjustment Bigly.
^wellsaid^. He's like 'MEAT" from Porkys. lmao..I luved his interview. He's just a big nasty Country boy that luvs the game and luvs to play violent. He thrives on being nasty. Its in his entire demeanor. For him, playing with aggression is like getting dressed each day. I like it.