DT John Ridgeway

Verdammung

Reaction score
Gets push rushing the passer; had a great showing against Texas A&M. Saw move set as a pass rusher. Had a highly productive game against the run against Georgia. Not credited with a tackle against Penn State, but saw him get involved as a team tackler contrary to the stat sheet. Sheds run blocks.

Plays most of his snaps as a NT in a 3-3 or 3-2 front. Quick off the snap, but doesn't convert into disruption. Tends not to give up space against the run unless double-teamed.

Super slow. Subpar pass rush efficiency. Limited created pressure. Didn't see true solo stops. Subbed out for breathers.

I have him as a 5 for whatever that is worth. Comparing him to Quinton Bohana last year, I'd say Ridgeway offers more upside as a pass rusher, has a higher ceiling against the run, but a lower floor.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I’m happy with the draft. We got a powerful lineman and a huge d t. We also got a fast pass rusher. This team will only win if zeke runs us to victory so zeke should run wild.

Sydla

Reaction score
Definitely a fan of some of the later round moves.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Sets up a nice rotation with OSA Watkins Gallimore . It’s been a productive draft at positions of need .

Guys above are strictly 3Tech imo, including Tristen.

Maybe Watkins can slide to 1tech on passing downs.