DT Osa Odighizuwa wins PFF Player of the Week in Cowboys win

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Not to rain on the Osa parade because he has been playing pretty well this season but anybody else think Lawrence might be able to put on 10 pounds and extend his career as a 3-tech and rotational end? Dude is just a menace in there against guards and centers.. Your better tackles can keep him off the QB but not many guards can stay in front of him and he's so smart when reading the run keys he blows up the opponent's inside run game if they come his way and sometimes even when they try to run away from him.
I could see it. DLaw is 260 lbs, but sets the edge like he's 300 pounds because he plays with such good leverage.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I could see it. DLaw is 260 lbs, but sets the edge like he's 300 pounds because he plays with such good leverage.
At present there are five strong defensive linemen and Parsons...3 tackles in that group.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Watch Out For … Osa Odighizuwa — Cowboys defensive line coach Aden Durde had a few tasks to take care of before his bye weekend. One of them was to cut up a video for Odighizuwa, who wanted to spend his "off" time watching more film to correct a few things for the second half of the season. Now, considering that Odighizuwa has been one of the better players on this defense, that's actually a scary thing for his opponents. He's coming off a seven-tackle performance against the Chargers, something that is extremely rare for interior players. Odighizuwa apparently isn't content on what he's done so far, so if he improves his game, it'll be something to watch out for.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/3-dimension-evaluating-this-defense-after-6-games

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen,

Is Osa still “not a good starter”?

Asking for a friend….
"Probably not a very good one." was the exact quote. I know you simpletons have a hard time with accuracy but at least you're no longer claiming I called him a JAG.

I still don't know.

Have you been right about every player?

CCBoy

Reaction score
"Probably not a very good one." was the exact quote. I know you simpletons have a hard time with accuracy but at least you're no longer claiming I called him a JAG.

I still don't know.

Have you been right about every player?
I'll hang with that response...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After getting 3 sacks the first two games Osa has gone sackless the last month but does have 3 TFLs.

Is he the 3 tech starter you want on this team or is he a key reserve in a rotation?

I would still bet on a backup but I understand why he excites the riff raff.

CCBoy

Reaction score
After getting 3 sacks the first two games Osa has gone sackless the last month but does have 3 TFLs.

Is he the 3 tech starter you want on this team or is he a key reserve in a rotation?

I would still bet on a backup but I understand why he excites the riff raff.
No one in the NFL has talked bad about him, been involved with the House of Representatives?

As to name calling...let's go, bud.

ghst187

Reaction score
Maybe we can keep OSA and Hankins and trade Mazi…..kidding…for now .