Twitter: DT Trysten Hill suspended 2 games for punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Maybe don't punch somebody after the game?
I'm not sure the guy is playing
On one hand, it was stupid to punch a player after a game. On the other hand, with the crap that we see from players both on and off the field going unpunished, this seems pretty excessive.

But LOL at former Eagles player Jon Runyan being the one handing down the punishment.
Yeah, ain't that a kick in the g---n!

Creeper

Reaction score
I think that 2 games are because they expect that Hill is going to appeal this and it will be reduced to one game ( which is fine to me, it is equivalent to be ejected from game)

I don't know the answer to this but maybe someone else does. When is the last time anyone has appealed a suspension and won? I can't think of anyone recently but I do not play that much attention to every other team.

buddieluver

Reaction score
No doubt the league has it in for the cowboys Pats QB tried to roll a players ankle and basically no punishment.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This guy is a problem waiting to happen. They had issues with his attitude and effort when he first got here and now this while you would think he would be doing his best to try and position himself for another contract.

I agree the suspension is steeper than what I would have expected, but I also think Hill has pretty much proven he is a punk during his time with us. I made up my mind about him when he tried to twist that Seahawks running back's ankle after the play a few years back.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sucker punch? 76 had his nose in Hill's face, 76 shouldn't have chest bumped him and talked trash in his ear either.
Dumb move by Hill but two games is excessive

The suspension was for the sucker punch. I guess you dont know what a sucker punch means.

Creeper

Reaction score
You’re still babbling incoherently. When did I say or imply that I “judge my day and life based on the zone”? LOL this is sad...

You know what? Never mind. You’re right, you little runt. Your bottom lip’s still quivering though.
:thumbup:

So this example still begs the question why wasn't Kadarius Toney suspended for even 1 game? It is hard not to think something is awry when Toney throws a punch and gets a fine for $12k and this Bears player throws a punch and gets 2 games. The league needs consistency. As I said, Hill deserves a suspension but after seeing Toney get nothing but a fine, two games for Hill seems to be excessive compared to Toney.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Aaron Donald has a history of dirty play, including starting fights after the game

He has never received a punishment as severe as Hill.

Thats the thing, if throwing a punch is 2 games then everyone who does it should get 2 games...this is not hard, I doubt very seriously there is super small text in the rule qualifying the punch..hit, miss, open hand,closed...if everyone who does it does not get 2 games then its a judgement call from one guy and that stuff needs to stop because he is far from fair on how it goes so far.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not even the same thing. I posted the same thing from last season. Someone being unsuspectingly sucker punched. And as I asked CATCH, how old is this example? Again, scream bias about something that's actually inconsistent. The example I posted from last season is as close as it gets and he got the same suspension plus an ejection for the in-game foul.

You ended the conversation for all intense and purposes. CASE CLOSED!!!

Well done!!

Now its just a bunch of upset little ninnies that cant handle reality.

The reality that the league isnt biased against anyone and certainly not the Cowboys.

Nav22

Reaction score
Where did I say "bye"? :lmao2::lmao2:

I said "Nighty night little chump"

Poor guy you got your @zz kicked so bad you cant even think straight.

YOU GOT ROY'D!!!! :yourock::yourock::oldcouple::oldcouple:
“I didn’t say bye!! I only said ‘night night’ multiple times, and then kept coming back with more replies!!!”

Cute technicality, runt. You’re so mine.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

817Gill

Reaction score
This is more similar with no suspension

Has Donald ever been penalized? I’ve seen him try this type of thing multiple times. We need a former Cowboy to take over for Goodell and the Eagles disciplinarians and see how much less we are targeted.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So this example still begs the question why wasn't Kadarius Toney suspended for even 1 game? It is hard not to think something is awry when Toney throws a punch and gets a fine for $12k and this Bears player throws a punch and gets 2 games. The league needs consistency. As I said, Hill deserves a suspension but after seeing Toney get nothing but a fine, two games for Hill seems to be excessive compared to Toney.

Its very clear and the league gave an explanation. Try reading it. Makes complete sense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
“I didn’t say bye!! I only said ‘night night’ multiple times, and then kept coming back with more replies!!!”

Cute technicality, runt. You’re so mine.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You gave an 8 year old example, I trumped it with one last year.

You got smoked. But carry on little chump. Mommy is calling, night night!!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

YOU GOT ROY'D!!!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Raiders 14 penalties, Cowboys 14 penalties. It actually couldnt have been more even.

Ill take their 14 penalties over ours considering I watched the game and I saw the damage their calls on us did.

They started hitting them with makeup calls after the damage had been done to make it to where people like you would say it was called right down the middle.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ill take their 14 penalties over ours considering I watched the game and I saw the damage their calls on us did.

They started hitting them with makeup calls after the damage had been done to make it to where people like you would say it was called right down the middle.

duh, Ill take their 14 penalties over outs!!! LOL

No one told the idiot Brown to PI 40 yards downfield every time.

I thought you said the game was Dak's fault? You have recently flip flopped and blamed the following:

1. Defense
2. Oline
3. Refs

Flip flop much?

Status
Not open for further replies.