Twitter: DT Trysten Hill suspended 2 games for punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s the spirit, Runt! Stiff upper lip. No more quivering like a little girl just because you’re a laughingstock here.
:thumbup:

Nighty Night little chump!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Bears’ Javon Wims suspended two games after sucker-punch ejection

2020 not a decade ago.........................:clap::clap:

Have you found anything more recent then 2020 little chump? No?

YOU GOT ROY'D!!!!

Brooksey

Reaction score
Thats the NFL's explanation, which makes sense to me. He can appeal whatever he wants.

Doesnt really matter its what the league judged it to be. For better or for worse they have the power.

I see absolutely zero evidence that the league hates the Cowboys or is involved in some kind of conspiracy. Its a laughable joke to be honest.

It makes sense if you're the one making the charge but in his defense they have no way of knowing if he was going to say hello/goodbye to someone else
or if he might have wanted to just talk to the guy. The punch may have been in response to the contact and words that were spoken.
I'd like to hear Hill's side of the story

Nav22

Reaction score
Nighty Night little chump!! :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Bears’ Javon Wims suspended two games after sucker-punch ejection

2020 not a decade ago.........................:clap::clap:
Ouch. This is sad. You keep saying “bye” and then you reply again...

You know why?

Because I have you shook, you little runt.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It makes sense if you're the one making the charge but in his defense they have no way of knowing if he was going to say hello/goodbye to someone else
or if he might have wanted to just talk to the guy. The punch may have been in response to the contact and words that were spoken.
I'd like to hear Hill's side of the story

Why are you defending the idiot hill? Because he is on the Cowboys?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jon Runyon an Ex Eagles…imagine that.

And some on here say there is no bias….BS….I don’t want to hear it from them anymore….but unfortunately we must…

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ouch. This is sad. You keep saying “bye” and then you reply again...

You know why?

Because I have you shook, you little runt.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Where did I say "bye"? :lmao2::lmao2:

I said "Nighty night little chump"

Poor guy you got your @zz kicked so bad you cant even think straight.

YOU GOT ROY'D!!!! :yourock::yourock::oldcouple::oldcouple:

ologan

Reaction score
It’s pretty ridiculous.

I don’t see how some can sit there and say they arent biased at all. Especially after early reports were he wasn’t going to be suspended
Well, they waited to see if any players were on the Covid list, and when there weren’t enough,…..BAM….2 game suspension!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
LOL! He literally told him, quite calmly, “I’m going to punch you in the face” before he did it.

$8K fine, no suspension.

Not even the same thing. I posted the same thing from last season. Someone being unsuspectingly sucker punched. And as I asked CATCH, how old is this example? Again, scream bias about something that's actually inconsistent. The example I posted from last season is as close as it gets and he got the same suspension plus an ejection for the in-game foul.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Well he shouldnt have sucker punched a guy after the game then. When you do stupid things like that, you are pissing in the wind.

Sucker punch? 76 had his nose in Hill's face, 76 shouldn't have chest bumped him and talked trash in his ear either.
Dumb move by Hill but two games is excessive

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Seems very inconsistant with what they have done this year for that rule....Ive seen people say anything from "they explained" to "here is precedence" but with my eyes I have seen punches thrown and players not suspended, how are they choosing who does and does not get suspended, do they have rules written for when and how it happens...or is it just another judgment call from the 1 guy ? If your saying its correct can you show me where it says this is why in the rule book what the diference is? Certainly its not hard to see how this is questioned....

Status
Not open for further replies.