Twitter: DT Trysten Hill suspended 2 games for punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Nah man.. This is always the case with us. Every suspension is harsh.. The refs can’t can’t control themselves when they call our games.

im done pretending like the league is just treating us like everyone else. Their standard isn’t suspensions for something like that. It’s a fine.

I literally just showed you a case where a sucker punch got someone an ejection PLUS 2 games suspension recently and this is a case of special treatment by the league?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Awwww. REALLY rough day for you.

Hmm, when did I “admit” that? I’m having trouble finding that. You must be remedial.

Was it around the same time that you showed us how the rules for postgame conduct/fighting have changed since 2013?

“DURR BUT LATE HITS AND PASS INTERFERENCE!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

If you judge your day and life based on the Zone, you really are pathetic.

Keep looking. Anything earlier then a decade? :muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I literally just showed you a case where a sucker punch got someone an ejection PLUS 2 games suspension recently and this is a case of special treatment by the league?

Can you post me that example please? Is it recent?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Awwww. REALLY rough day for you.

Hmm, when did I “admit” that? I’m having trouble finding that. You must be remedial.

Was it around the same time that you showed us how the rules for postgame conduct/fighting have changed since 2013?

“DURR BUT LATE HITS AND PASS INTERFERENCE!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Yawn.............here is a RECENT example. Not a decade ago.

Thanks for playing!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ohnson-denies-report-spit-bears-wr-javon-wims

Man, this is rough. My life really sucks. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nav22

Reaction score
If you judge your day and life based on the Zone, you really are pathetic.

Keep looking. Anything earlier then a decade? :muttley:
You’re still babbling incoherently. When did I say or imply that I “judge my day and life based on the zone”? LOL this is sad...

You know what? Never mind. You’re right, you little runt. Your bottom lip’s still quivering though.
:thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Brooksey

Reaction score
The NFL gave a write up. If you cant understand the write up, I cant help you.

That's the charge but that doesn't make it true, he should appeal it . In the video 76 for the Raiders initiates contact and is saying something in Hill's face.
Hill might be an idiot for throwing a punch but the rest is speculation.

starfan1

Reaction score
Heir Godell at again but hill was stupid . Wonder what prompted it

conner01

Reaction score
I believe there’s an exemption. He won’t count against the 53.
I was just thinking about Gilmore can practice now but I don’t think he counts yet but does give us an option next couple weeks
The real shame is he played a pretty solid game Thursday

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I called this the day it happened. There's now way Goodell wouldn't suspend him....hey Goodell ur bias is starting to really show, You're such an intestine ending!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

8k fine..

This isn’t like a 1 time where we get a harsh punishment too. It’s always a harsh punishment.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's the charge but that doesn't make it true, he should appeal it . In the video 76 for the Raiders initiates contact and is saying something in Hill's face.
Hill might be an idiot for throwing a punch but the rest is speculation.

Thats the NFL's explanation, which makes sense to me. He can appeal whatever he wants.

Doesnt really matter its what the league judged it to be. For better or for worse they have the power.

I see absolutely zero evidence that the league hates the Cowboys or is involved in some kind of conspiracy. Its a laughable joke to be honest.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yawn.............here is a RECENT example. Not a decade ago.

Thanks for playing!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...ohnson-denies-report-spit-bears-wr-javon-wims

Man, this is rough. My life really sucks. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:
1) Yeah, your life clearly does suck, CowboyRunt. You nailed it.

2) Is THIS the same thing as Hill’s one punch, Runt?

Wims approached Saints cornerback C.J. Gardner-Johnson after the play and punched him twice in the facemask. Wims drew a 15-yard penalty and was ejected from the game.

On the previous possession, Wims and Gardner-Johnson appeared to exchange words after a play, with Gardner-Johnson yanking Wims' mouthpiece off his facemask. Before punching Gardner-Johnson, Wims appeared to try to pull off Gardner-Johnson's mouthpiece.

“Awwwwww, I’m still an inferior little runt?”

-CowboyRunt

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
1) Yeah, your life clearly does suck, CowboyRunt. You nailed it.

2) Is THIS the same thing as Hill’s one punch, Runt?

Wims approached Saints cornerback C.J. Gardner-Johnson after the play and punched him twice in the facemask. Wims drew a 15-yard penalty and was ejected from the game.

On the previous possession, Wims and Gardner-Johnson appeared to exchange words after a play, with Gardner-Johnson yanking Wims' mouthpiece off his facemask. Before punching Gardner-Johnson, Wims appeared to try to pull off Gardner-Johnson's mouthpiece.

“Awwwwww, I’m still an inferior little runt?”

-CowboyRunt

Nighty night little boy. Bed time now.

YOU GOT ROY'D!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.