CFZ Duece Vaughn Could End Up Being One of the Most Prolific Backs Ever

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm saying, you know, over the span of maybe five years. Let's see what he does this season. I'm just looking at his college reels like several times, and I just see this dynamic that really helps our game. And we're going to be really tough to stop. Not a whole lot of five step drops and things like that. We got a glimpse of it with Dak calling plays. At least now teams don't know exactly what we're doing. And I see this team's talent level, and youth and culture surging. I'll criticize Jerral Wayne with the best of them. But this isn't the time to do it. He's been well advised, but making rather bold moves along with his staff. Lots of moving part, but mainly he's not being an old fool. The old booger still has some of it left.
5 years? :lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao::laugh::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

mcmvp

Reaction score
Explain that
It’s fairly self-explanatory. He is either amped up on something that makes him think irrational thoughts, or he is just looking for reactions…no matter what they are

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Explain that
NO problem...................he is consistently posting weird posts that make you completely shake your head.

As if he just had some kind of stoned epiphany and feels the need to share his thoughts with all his good buddies on the zone. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s fairly self-explanatory. He is either amped up on something that makes him think irrational thoughts, or he is just looking for reactions…no matter what they are
Yep........either a guy that is high or needs attention.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Jesus. This is like some straight up fan fiction.

He’s a sixth round pick that would have gone undrafted if he didn’t have relationships in the organization.

Can we wait until he gets a season under his belt before we start the Emmitt comparisons?

1Emmitt Smith
18,355​
2Walter Payton
16,726​
3Frank Gore
16,000​
4Barry Sanders
15,269​
5Adrian Peterson
14,918​

This is what “prolific” looks like.
You can slice that however you want, pointing out the obvious. I'm just saying that he has some juice to him that you don't see in a lot of backs. And he's obviously watched Emmitt Smiff a whole lot, but he's got some other styles to his game, and I guess we'll see. I realize I could be wrong, maybe he hits a wall. Something like that. But I don't think so. You say 6th round pick, and then there's also guys like Terrell Davis, who I think you would be dense to argue players like him aren't also prolific.

People are making his size out to be some big issue. It's not. He could be a top five - 10 back in Dallas. Still prolific. I mean, top 100 backs, to me, that's prolific. But I'm also saying in a certain offense, with other players around him, who can also play, there's really no limit for him.

I"m going to admit I overlooked him in the draft, because I didn't think Jerral would do it. He did. And as crazy as it sounds, it'll pay off.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NO problem...................he is consistently posting weird posts that make you completely shake your head.

As if he just had some kind of stoned epiphany and feels the need to share his thoughts with all his good buddies on the zone.
I never really pay that much attention to what he writes to know the consistency . But I don’t think trying to be positive is trolling that’s what I didn’t understand.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Trying to be positive . It’s usually the opposite of trolling

mcmvp

Reaction score
Trying to be positive . It’s usually the opposite of trolling
I completely disagree. Trolling is not about being positive or negative… It’s about how many people you can rile up

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I completely disagree. Trolling is not about being positive or negative… It’s about how many people you can rile up
I did not know that. I’ll take your word for it.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
OP makes one outrageous prediction after another.

One of these days, he's going to finally be right about one of them. But 170 lb running back being prolific? Nope.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Jesus. This is like some straight up fan fiction.

He’s a sixth round pick that would have gone undrafted if he didn’t have relationships in the organization.

Can we wait until he gets a season under his belt before we start the Emmitt comparisons?

1Emmitt Smith
18,355​
2Walter Payton
16,726​
3Frank Gore
16,000​
4Barry Sanders
15,269​
5Adrian Peterson
14,918​

This is what “prolific” looks like.
Damn Frank Gore…amazing.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If Vaughn didn't play for Kansas State, he wouldn't be compared to Sproles .
That's right. He only gets compared because they are the same height. We're talking about another player here. He can gash you up. He's going to be in a lot. Even when Pollard is in, occasionally.. It's going to be fun!