Twitter: Dwayne Haskins in hot water?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Damn .....maybe it's true after all. He's done.....probably with WFT at least.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Social distance lap dance does not sound appealing

In Arlington, TX around 12 years ago. They started putting chains up around the stages, so to tip the girl you just walked up and handed her the money. They had a 3 foot rule or something like that. Lap dances they had to stand a foot away or more.
Not all places did that, but it was a city wide crack down on clubs.
Many believed it was started by Jerry / the Mayor, to get rid of the clubs as the new stadium was announce to be built. I don't think there are any left in Arlington.

Or maybe they just knew 12 years in advance about the pandemic, and was preparing. :laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
https://mobile.twitter.com/
catchtheblitz/status/1341408939217473536

Link of the photo. Just need to attach the URL. Warning has part of a stripper booty
Definitely against the rona rules set forth by the NFL this season.

It should warrant at least a 1 game suspension,...but...since the WFT team is within 1 winnable game of winning the NFC East division and destroying any hope for the Cowboys to pull the upset division win (and a playoff birth), Badell will do nothing to the WFT team or their current starting QB.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
In Arlington, TX around 12 years ago. They started putting chains up around the stages, so to tip the girl you just walked up and handed her the money. They had a 3 foot rule or something like that. Lap dances they had to stand a foot away or more.
Many believed it was started by Jerry / the Mayor, to get rid of the clubs as the new stadium was announce to be built. I don't think there are any left in Arlington.

Or maybe they just knew 12 years in advance about the pandemic, and was preparing. :laugh:

Just curious .......how you know all this??????? LOL

Carson

Reaction score
Definitely against the rona rules set forth by the NFL this season.

It should warrant at least a 1 game suspension,...but...since the WFT team is within 1 winnable game of winning the NFC East division and destroying any hope for the Cowboys to pull the upset division win (and a playoff birth), Badell will do nothing to the WFT team or their current starting QB.
I’m sure they’ll let him serve his suspension week 17 AFTER they let him play this week against Carolina and they have nothing to play for

Dallasfann

Reaction score
If you guys knew what the "old School" players did, this would be be a joke. Social media has everyone having an option now. Good Grief.

I hope he knows there are a lot of people out there that care 0% that he decided to go to a strip club. He is only going to hear from the Karens because they are always the loudest but I just hope he knows there are a lot of people on the other side of the spectrum that this doesn't bother at all. Like at all at all..

Reaction score

Your expertise on this topic is impressive.