Twitter: Dwayne Haskins in hot water?

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Many fans forget how young, immature some of these players truly are, especially with the treatment these got in the early years due to how good of athletes they were.
Note taken and i can't dissagree but, damn, this should be player 101. Don't poke the bear!!! lol

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If the place is open they should be able to go there. Am I more at risk for having a girl twerk in my face then going to wal mart or target? Notice everything we partake in is frowned upon yet nothing was said about daniel jones and saquon hunting snow bunnies in NY.

jsb357

Reaction score
Dude...

The season for you will be over in less than a month.

Then off to Vegas and party to your heart's content.

:facepalm:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Actually I am friends with a guy and his wife that owned a club for 15 years. He now manages a place in Dallas. Though I have not been to a place in quite a while nor desire to go to one. If I did, it would be for a beer or two and out.
He managed this same place in Arlington before those rules started. Though he owned his own place, they still asked him to manage that place for a while to get it profitable again.

LOL LOL just messing with ya Jazzy

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably cheaper and a lot more fun than Home Depot too. I’ll make the suggestion to the wife and see what she says. No Home Depot today, going to the nudie bar. I hear it’s safer there. :)
Let us know how that works out. Hopefully she's more the baseball bat type & not a concealed carry member.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Many fans forget how young, immature some of these players truly are, especially with the treatment these got in the early years due to how good of athletes they were.

So true.......think college kids mentality with no classes.....and a lot $$$$$.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Yeah its just back room chatter. silly really, these things should be handled internally and be do with. social media makes a mockery and. really just some to talk about. I'm really more concerned why he is so pedestrian as a pro. I watched him at OSU and thought wow, what a player. best pocket passer i had seen in a while.

Yep. His play very well could come down to how much he cares about the game and sure maybe he should be waiting till the season is over to visit strip clubs. All that is 100 % on him though. It changes nothing how I view him and I know there are a lot more people out there who won't ever say it, but it changes nothing of how I view Haskins the human. He is a young kid with money I could only dream of. Before you pounce around and act like some almighty human who is inferior over everyone, maybe imagine being a 23 year old superstar with **** loads of money in the middle of the worst time of our generation. I feel bad for a lot of young people, they will never get to experience ever again many things that we were all doing less then 11 months ago. Sad. That...is why I'm sympathetic towards these guys. Get pissed at me, tell me I don't care and am an awful person. Don't care. He went out for a night and enjoyed himself and now people want him canceled. Get over it.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
ownership condones this type of behaviour so in their eyes he is doing nothing wrong...what a mess they are

morasp

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if we win and the Panthers beat football team and it comes down to the final week.

Carson

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if we win and the Panthers beat football team and it comes down to the final week.

If they start Taylor Heinicke it will. Wether it’s us or Philly

RonnieT24

Reaction score
My money says that as long as the former Commander season ticket holder is serving as commissioner no substantive punishment will arise from this.