Twitter: Dwayne Haskins in hot water?

Winonesoon

Reaction score
I hope he knows there are a lot of people out there that care 0% that he decided to go to a strip club. He is only going to hear from the Karens because they are always the loudest but I just hope he knows there are a lot of people on the other side of the spectrum that this doesn't bother at all. Like at all at all..
Yeah its just back room chatter. silly really, these things should be handled internally and be do with. social media makes a mockery and. really just some to talk about. I'm really more concerned why he is so pedestrian as a pro. I watched him at OSU and thought wow, what a player. best pocket passer i had seen in a while.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just curious .......how you know all this??????? LOL

Actually I am friends with a guy and his wife that owned a club for 15 years. He now manages a place in Dallas. Though I have not been to a place in quite a while nor desire to go to one. If I did, it would be for a beer or two and out.
He managed this same place in Arlington before those rules started. Though he owned his own place, they still asked him to manage that place for a while to get it profitable again.

streetcredit

Reaction score
Outbreak of covid could cost the league multi millions....but he got to see some double d's

Carson

Reaction score
Many fans forget how young, immature some of these players truly are, especially with the treatment these got in the early years due to how good of athletes they were.

If he keeps it up he will be out of the league. He’s been pretty bad so far

Carson

Reaction score
Thanks for the warning. I got a little excited and had to check it out. 2020 says hello. Beyond mild. No need to tease us with a warning :)

Didn’t want to fire the mods up before the holiday for something not appropriate! Haha

Gaede

Reaction score
This is why I think there's a real chance we fail our way into the playoffs. Their QB situation is worse than ours right now.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he'd been wearing a mask, he might have hyperventilated, passed out and hit his head on a barstool. Jury is out on whether that would be a good thing or not.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
If he keeps it up he will be out of the league. He’s been pretty bad so far
It happens all the time, that's why teams do extensive background checks on these players. Heard a story about Justin Blackmon. A team paid someone to sit at a local bar and tell them how many times he showed up.