Twitter: Dwayne Haskins in hot water?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Haskins making poor decisions in a year that is all about making good decisions and getting past it. I'm hopeful for Carolina winning next week.

Carson

Reaction score
My money says that as long as the former Commander season ticket holder is serving as commissioner no substantive punishment will arise from this.

Itll be a game check and a “handle within the organization”

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Damn Haskins got a new lease on life when Alex Smith went down and he follows it up with a poor performance and now this......he's going to have to get humbled and unfortunately its probably going to cost him a chance at starting in the NFL. And hell he may not even be able to hold a clipboard.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Didn't Russell imbibe on the "purple drank"?

I never understood why people made such a big issue relative to other controlled substances of people consuming cough syrup.

No I'm certainly not saying that it's a good thing but compared to someone who knocks back a fifth of whiskey and snort some cocaine I just don't get it.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Probably not a good thing when you rookie QB is LIKES a tweet like this...

4uerCZt.jpg

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just suspend him and call it quarantine for 14 days. They know the rules

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
This makes Lawrence Taylor look like Shirley Temple. He a bad man.

Motorola

Reaction score
Wait. Is it illegal to visit a strip club? My dude just wanted to see some ladies but not their clothing.
Medical authorities across the country have been urging people to forgo getting together for the holidays this year...so going clubbing (strip joint or other) to mingle with strangers would be even more out of the question.

Motorola

Reaction score
Note taken and i can't dissagree but, damn, this should be player 101. Don't poke the bear!!! lol
And....the GM + HC that picked him to be the QB are gone -the new regime is not be holding to Haskins.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In Arlington, TX around 12 years ago. They started putting chains up around the stages, so to tip the girl you just walked up and handed her the money. They had a 3 foot rule or something like that. Lap dances they had to stand a foot away or more.
Not all places did that, but it was a city wide crack down on clubs.
Many believed it was started by Jerry / the Mayor, to get rid of the clubs as the new stadium was announce to be built. I don't think there are any left in Arlington.

Or maybe they just knew 12 years in advance about the pandemic, and was preparing. :laugh:
I used to enjoy The Clubhouse with my staff....is it still open? I think Pantera owned it.

Silly

Reaction score
The real question is can airborne pontang droplets spread the covid? Inquiring minds want to know.

stinkface

Reaction score
Booty in your face and a handful of one dollar bills is not a good look for an NFL QB.