News: Dwayne Haskins killed, hit by a car in Florida

Rayman70

Reaction score
Those are his true feelings from long ago hes just old now and now he is exposing himself.
Dude will be passing away literally anyday. Yes he revealed who he might be. I don't like it either, but we all get a chance to redeem ourselves. This was pretty bad though, I grant ya that. He looks delusional and cold hearted.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
This is a tragic lost. I use to call Dwayne Haskins "The Chosen One". He knew what he wanted to be, worked hard to get what he wanted, and had one of the greatest careers at QB in Ohio St. history. This is awful being as much of a Ohio St. fan as a Dallas Cowboys fan.

The Chosen One...

shabazz

Reaction score
She sounds like a piece of work. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Its hard to understand sometimes. Maybe he was spared further heartache etc by what tragically happened . He sounds like a great guy by all accounts and SOMETIMES its the female that is the abuser. May he rest in peace. On a side note, my son leaves for Korea in June. He's stationed on the west coast right now. If ANYTHING were to happen to him it would actually crush our soul. He's just 20. Very young like Haskins. I cant even begin to fathom what his family is experiencing right now and I hope we never do.

I was impressed that he didn’t retaliate and took the high road. I read that he was rededicating himself to improving his game. Failing in the NFL when after he was a star in college had to be a humbling experience for him.

shabazz

Reaction score
Maybe this is way 2 early, but I wonder if they will run a toxicology report on him? I cant help but wonder if he was under the influence of smething. It sounds insane if he was trying to do this. Lastly, I must ask, did they look for a suicide note? Im just sayin..you never know. If this freeway is as I hear, it was basically kin to a suicide, what he did. I'm no expert, but Im just asking.

on its face these question you ask may be awkward but potentially.relevant. I’ve learned to never rule anything out. Hopefully the truth will be known

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeh gil gotta go. To make a statement like this is unforgivable. Shows his true nature
I don't know about true nature, Gil has always seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I'm going to chalk this up to Gil being very old and being guilty of jumbling his thoughts of the player he was in with thoughts of the person he was and having it all come out horribly, horribly wrong at a very bad time.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't know about true nature, Gil has always seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I'm going to chalk this up to Gil being very old and being guilty of jumbling his thoughts of the player he was in with thoughts of the person he was and having it all come out horribly, horribly wrong at a very bad time.

All the more reason why a 90 year old man shouldn't be doing live interviews on radio. Time for Gil to find a hobby.

shabazz

Reaction score
ooof dump truck?

interesting that they are treating it a as a “homicide”. I would have to guess that even involuntary manslaughter by vehicle would fall into that category. Like I said in another post, hopefully the details will come out. It just seems bizarre and avoidable just based on what’s been reported. Still a shame, regardless

shabazz

Reaction score
All the more reason why a 90 year old man shouldn't be doing live interviews on radio. Time for Gil to find a hobby.

……something other than Darymples “hobby” would work