E-Girls fans showing their unmatched class yet again

jrockster77

Reaction score
DanTanna said:
Taylor was on the offending end. Davis was on the receiving end. A little different circumstance there.

Taylor's SUV and the house he was in were riddled with bullets in an attempted drive by. I didn't hear one Cowboy fan say "man, I'm sure glad Taylor is okay."

Reaction score
Big difference "if" Taylor got shot don't you think? Or do the mature thing call for the police? This man was riding home from vacation and is in the hospital. Filthy fans what do you expect their the ONLY TEAM IN THE DIVISION WITHOUT A RING! Hating is all they do

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Taylor's SUV and the house he was in were riddled with bullets in an attempted drive by. I didn't hear one Cowboy fan say "man, I'm sure glad Taylor is okay."

jrockster ...I didn't hear about that incident, but is Taylor alright? BTW, is this the same incident that the thread is predicated on? I couldn't read the link/picture.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
I said it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Hos,

I couldn't read the link on HH's post. What's going on?
An Eagles fan said it should have been Roy Williams instead.

I was responding to the Commanders fan who felt the need to take a minor shot at Cowboys fans despite what happened today to one of our players.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jrockster77 said:

Uh...maybe, just maybe because there was nothing reported about him being injured, or shot? :rolleyes:

Also, you RedStinks have just been showing up these past few months! How do you know what us Dallas Cowboy fans have said about that?

Sean Taylor is a thug...and a punk! Deal with it!

You have earned one Beautiful Stars...!

:suxskins:

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:

Who's Taylor?;)

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
These are the same dolts who booed Mike Schmidt, perhaps the greatest 3rd baseman of all time.

Rich.............

i'd boo him in a hearbeat. i grew up a phillies fan in northeast PA. i moved to the DC area and went to an exhibition game- phils vs the mets- at RFK. about the 4th inning, there were about 5 raindrops that fell- nothing remotely resembling game stopping weather. it stopped. then, next inning, nobody took the field- no announcement, nothing.

the next day there was an article in the washington post. schmidt- up til then, my favorite player- was quoted as saying 'the fans were lucky to get 5 innings out of us'.

excuse me? people paid for those tickets, you incredible pompous ***.

what a ******.

jrockster77

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
jrockster ...I didn't hear about that incident, but is Taylor alright? BTW, is this the same incident that the thread is predicated on? I couldn't read the link/picture.

In retaliation for his alleged assault on the guys who stole his ATVs, Taylor's SUV and the house he was in were riddled with bullets. Taylor was okay, fortunately, and will be back on the field this season. I hope the same for homeboy.

Hostile said:
I was responding to the Commanders fan who felt the need to take a minor shot at Cowboys fans despite what happened today to one of our players.

Sorry if it came out that way, but I was not intending for that effect. I was only responding to the fan who said "Taylor was on the offending end." I was merely trying to correct that.

If you did say that you wished Taylor was okay, then I recind my previous statement. My apologies. Although technically, I didn't see it. :p

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Sorry if it came out that way, but I was not intending for that effect. I was only responding to the fan who said "Taylor was on the offending end." I was merely trying to correct that.

If you did say that you wished Taylor was okay, then I recind my previous statement. My apologies. Although technically, I didn't see it. :p
I don't care if you saw it or not. On a day when a player for our team gets shot it is pretty brazen to come in here pointing fingers at Cowboys fans and using an example where your player was not shot.

I've also said I hope he gets his act together because he can do good in the world if he does. The label you want to apply to us, doesn't fit every person. Go figure.

Then again, I have low expectations of anyone posting a signature picture such as yours.

jrockster77

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I don't care if you saw it or not. On a day when a player for our team gets shot it is pretty brazen to come in here pointing fingers at Cowboys fans and using an example where your player was not shot.

I've also said I hope he gets his act together because he can do good in the world if he does. The label you want to apply to us, doesn't fit every person. Go figure.

Then again, I have low expectations of anyone posting a signature picture such as yours.

Hey, I've said both on this forum and on ES that I hope Davis makes a full recovery and is ready to play this season. I honestly feel bad for him, and hope the circumstances behind it were not shady, and it was a random occurence. The road rage explanation seems to make the most sense, as I have experienced first hand the rage that people can express when they feel "wronged" on the highway.

I'm also sorry my signature would cause you to prejudge me. I'll take it down if that's the case.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Hey, I've said both on this forum and on ES that I hope Davis makes a full recovery and is ready to play this season. I honestly feel bad for him, and hope the circumstances behind it were not shady, and it was a random occurence. The road rage explanation seems to make the most sense, as I have experienced first hand the rage that people can express when they feel "wronged" on the highway.

I'm also sorry my signature would cause you to prejudge me. I'll take it down if that's the case.
Just answer me this, if I came on ES with this is as my sig pic...

m-RIsmail.jpg

...would you NOT prejudge me?

:rolleyes:

How naive do you think people are?

I'm glad you wish him well. I honestly do. Comparing him actually getting shot to Taylor's circumstances on a Cowboys forum raises my eyebrows just like the picture does. It signals an intent that waves a red flag.

Guess what? It would on any fan forum not your own.

jrockster77

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Just answer me this, if I came on ES with this is as my sig pic...

m-RIsmail.jpg

...would you NOT prejudge me?

:rolleyes:

How naive do you think people are?

I'm glad you wish him well. I honestly do. Comparing him actually getting shot to Taylor's circumstances on a Cowboys forum raises my eyebrows just like the picture does. It signals an intent that waves a red flag.

Guess what? It would on any fan forum not your own.

No, I wouldn't prejudge you. I'd read your posts to find out what kind of fan you were (believe it or not, I tend to judge people by their words, and not their sigs...but that's just me, apparently).

That sig honestly represents the best moment I've ever experienced as a Commanders fan. If the Eagles were our #1 rivals, and that game occured in Philly instead of in Dallas, I'd have that as my sig. If Ishmail burning Chump is your favorite moment in Dallas history then by all means, make it your signature. However if you're going to use it on ES, its outside of the size restrictions. :p

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
No, I wouldn't prejudge you. I'd read your posts to find out what kind of fan you were (believe it or not, I tend to judge people by their words, and not their sigs...but that's just me, apparently).

That sig honestly represents the best moment I've ever experienced as a Commanders fan. If the Eagles were our #1 rivals, and that game occured in Philly instead of in Dallas, I'd have that as my sig. If Ishmail burning Chump is your favorite moment in Dallas history then by all means, make it your signature. However if you're going to use it on ES, its outside of the size restrictions. :p
I don't believe you, but that's just me knowing the nature of people on forums. You know sort of like how you judged that no one said anything when Taylor's SUV got "all shot up."

Nice evidence of how you judge us by our words. You judged us without ever having seen our words.

This isn't my first rodeo.

If you use that as a sig at ES, no problem. Wouldn't bother me in the least. Use it as a sig on an Eagles site, no problem. Still wouldn't bother me. Use it as a sig here, you mean it as a slap. Plain and simple. So don't be shocked when people take it that way.

I wouldn't use that at ES. It's called respect for their house.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Ignorant comment from an Eagles fan. So be it.

5, these past few months, look in the mirror. Not to mention One is singular not plural.

J and Hos, you guys need to take it to PMs. haha. J/K.

As long as size restrictions and SFW restrictions are met. You could have that sig at ES. Are you going to be treated differently ? Honestly I dont know. I think most Cowboys fans prejudged me on this board 3-4 years ago and I didnt have a sig or avatar.

jrockster77

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I don't believe you, but that's just me knowing the nature of people on forums. You know sort of like how you judged that no one said anything when Taylor's SUV got "all shot up."

Nice evidence of how you judge us by our words. You judged us without ever having seen our words.
Bro...I said I "didn't see one Cowboy fan say..." which I didn't. Not sure how you can say that was a general judgement of Cowboy fans. Once you said you had, I rescinded my comment (without proof, btw). I don't come over here much, but at ES, the only Taylor comments coming from Cowboy fans were "What a thug," and "that criminal is going to jail." I call it like I see it, just like you're doing with me.

If you use that as a sig at ES, no problem. Wouldn't bother me in the least. Use it as a sig on an Eagles site, no problem. Still wouldn't bother me. Use it as a sig here, you mean it as a slap. Plain and simple. So don't be shocked when people take it that way.

I wouldn't use that at ES. It's called respect for their house.
Well, you missed my analogy, but that's cool. I mean, when Cowboy fans at ES (pre MNF) talk about the 10 year home-unbeaten streak against the Skins regularly, and use that in arguments, yeah...that's being respectful and all that. :rolleyes: I would think you guys would have slightly thicker skins over here, especially after the recent dominance you've displayed in the series.

But whatever...I changed the sig. You win.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Bro...I said I "didn't see one Cowboy fan say..." which I didn't. Not sure how you can say that was a general judgement of Cowboy fans. Once you said you had, I rescinded my comment (without proof, btw). I don't come over here much, but at ES, the only Taylor comments coming from Cowboy fans were "What a thug," and "that criminal is going to jail." I call it like I see it, just like you're doing with me.
Exactly, that's called "pre judging."

You're making my point for me. You disapprove of Cowboys fans going there and doing those things. Correct? I disapprove of it too. Them doing it there doesn't mean it's cool for you to do it here. It means you're just as big a jerk as they are. If that's your goal don't sweat the stereotype. Mission accomplished.

Well, you missed my analogy, but that's cool. I mean, when Cowboy fans at ES (pre MNF) talk about the 10 year home-unbeaten streak against the Skins regularly, and use that in arguments, yeah...that's being respectful and all that. :rolleyes: I would think you guys would have slightly thicker skins over here, especially after the recent dominance you've displayed in the series.
Show me where I have ever defended Cowboys fans actions such as this at ES. Your mistake is that you are assuming every fan is like that and understands that kind of tit for tat game. Well, I am not like that and I don't understand it. I appreciate good football discussions and I registered at ES to read some. I rarely post because of an ugly situation regarding my registration and a later one with one of the Mods. When I do post it is to offer congrats or to announce something the fans there might find interesting. By all means click on my username there if you doubt me.

Translation, if you think I'm going to sit still while you label me the same as those fans you're out of your freaking mind.

But whatever...I changed the sig. You win.
It wasn't about winning. It was about making you realize that stuff like that isn't going to gain you respect here. Either you realize I offered you good advice, or you're dense. I won't judge one from the other, but if you want to offer the solution go right ahead.

Sooner or later some of you "post 9/19/05" guys are going to realize who's house this is and act accordingly. I won't hold my breath though. Blue is my favorite color, but not for my face.

jrockster77

Reaction score
I was stating a simple fact. I hadn't seen one Cowboy fan post that he hoped Taylor was okay. Not a single one. That is a fact. I still haven't seen it. You want to call that pre-judging an entire fan base, well....you're entitled to your opinion I suppose.

I changed my sig. But whatever...you want to continue to play the hypocrite and pre-judge me based on my sig then whatever...its all good. I'm sure there are posters on here who would back me up as a solid/respectable poster on ES.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
I was stating a simple fact. I hadn't seen one Cowboy fan post that he hoped Taylor was okay. Not a single one. That is a fact. I still haven't seen it. You want to call that pre-judging an entire fan base, well....you're entitled to your opinion I suppose.

I changed my sig. But whatever...you want to continue to play the hypocrite and pre-judge me based on my sig then whatever...its all good. I'm sure there are posters on here who would back me up as a solid/respectable poster on ES.
Forgive me for thinking you had a chance to "get it."

By all means carry on.