Eagle fan pleasantly surprised with Cowboy Fans

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Great, then you win hands down at Beach Blanket Bingo, but leave the football to the big boys. Btw, I think it's something closer to Funicello and Avalon.

I remember when you were just a fan On this cite -- now I expect congratulatIons are in order! But I hope you know that I feel comfortable enough with you to still talk smack if I have too. :D

I'll be waiting :rolleyes:

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Chubby is ok...but I always thought he was kind of a rip off of the more talented Fats Dominoes...but that is just my opinion.

Do you remeber "Supy Sales" I may have misspelled his name -- but he was/is
a funny guy. You may be right about Chubby -- I Never got a chance to meet him, but he used to come around my house when I was growing up (he knew my sister). He used to cut up chickens on 9th Street in South Philly.

Just some trivia.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
That list of late 50's-early 60's teen idols convinced me of one thing - everyone moved out of Philly half a century ago.

My grandparents live 40-50 minutes from pittsburgh and I can honestly say that the town they live in and the one next to it has become a ghost town as far as business goes.

You know it is bad when McDonalds shuts down.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
I remember when you were just a fan On this cite -- now I expect congratulatIons are in order! But I hope you know that I feel comfortable enough with you to still talk smack if I have too.

I'll be waiting :rolleyes:
I AM still "just a fan on this, sic, 'cite' ", so don't hesitate to bring it. Let's see what you've got - tho there's about as much chance you see a ring in this lifetime as there is you can hang with me.

But I don't have an itchy trigger finger, if that's what you're implying.

If I did, you'd have been the first one gone. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Do you remeber "Supy Sales" I may have misspelled his name -- but he was/is
a funny guy. You may be right about Chubby -- I Never got a chance to meet him, but he used to come around my house when I was growing up (he knew my sister). He used to cut up chickens on 9th Street in South Philly.

Just some trivia.

Yes Soupy was funny....the master of the fying pie gimmick.
Was not born in my home state but did grow up in it.

I do not mind Chubby's music, actually liked it...I just always thought he was a rip off (publicity stunt) of Fats and liked Fats music/songs better.

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
But I don't have an itchy trigger finger, if that's what you're implying

Yep, that's what I was asking. I can appreciate that! And as far as hanging with you ...hahahahahahaha! :D I'm an Eagles Fan -- nuff said! :cool:

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Yep, that's what I was asking. I can appreciate that! And as far as hanging with you ...hahahahahahaha! :D I'm an Eagles Fan -- nuff said! :cool:

Armageddon i got your back bro. Good luck to your eagles buddy. I hope they win the NFC East and get to the super bowl.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FavreToWalker said:
Armageddon i got your back bro. Good luck to your eagles buddy. I hope they win the NFC East and get to the super bowl.

So does that mean you hope the Packers do not get to the Superbowl?

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
So does that mean you hope the Packers do not get to the Superbowl?

They wont anyway. I would rather have philly winning the nfc east cause dallas has won too much. You gotta see new teams win then teams that have won it all the time.

Reaction score
FavreToWalker said:

I appreciate what you're saying Favre-T.W. I think we non-dalley boy fans should kind of look out after each other. Good luck to you and the Green Bay; I hope you make the super bowl also.

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
I appreciate what you're saying Favre-T.W. I think we non-dalley boy fans should kind of look out after each other. Good luck to you and the Green Bay; I hope you make the super bowl also.

I root for the eagles especially against the NFC North and Denver, SF and dallas. I would love to see the eagles beat those teams.

Reaction score
FavreToWalker said:
They wont anyway. I would rather have philly winning the nfc east cause dallas has won too much. You gotta see new teams win then teams that have won it all the time.

You never know! Besides, if my "hopes" were the dominant factor In the equasion, the Eagles would have won that Super Bowl game against the Chargers. Dick Vermeil was the coach at that time.

I remember the Green Bay/Dallas Super Bowl games -- I'd always want Green Bay to win -- they did win their share! Maybe this is your year. :)

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
You never know! Besides, if my "hopes" were the dominant factor In the equasion, the Eagles would have won that Super Bowl game against the Chargers. Dick Vermeil was the coach at that time.

I remember the Green Bay/Dallas Super Bowl games -- I'd always want Green Bay to win -- they did win their share! Maybe this is your year. :)

You like dallas armageddon? I think this is your year. Just dont choke.

Reaction score
FavreToWalker said:
You like dallas armageddon? I think this is your year. Just dont choke.

One thing I know for sure -- if we do not win the NFC Championship this year, it will not be because of choking. It will be because G'Bay or some else beat the crap out of us.

Do I like Dalley? I don't like many Dalley fans -- but I have gained much respect for a few since I've come to this site. The team is one of my least favorites in the NFC; Green Bay is a favorite. But whoever came out of the NFC would be the team I'd root for to win it all.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
One thing I know for sure -- if we do not win the NFC Championship this year, it will not be because of choking. It will be because G'Bay or some else beat the crap out of us.

It looks like that'll be Seattle this year.