Eagle fans are going nuts...

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
I enjoy visiting a few of their sites, especially Igglphans.com just to keep them honest and remind them of their no ring status. Of course their behavior in their forums equates well with their showings in the stadium. They're the gutter snipe fans of the NFL.
And they really got their underwear crawling up their cracks about this game coming up. They think there on to something now, all bragging and threatening and pounding their chest again. Calling for injuries to Romo and T.O., etc.........typical low-life-no-class crap we've all come to expect from that crowd.
Dallas really, really needs to not just beat these bums, but tattoo 'em. Of course the Eagles aren't going to win a championship........EVER. But it would be perfect if their No. 1 ***** envy has anything to do with them not making the playoffs or barely squeaking in and having to play on the road in a wild card game.
I was born a raised there and have been a die-hard Cowboy all my life. I particularly detest the Eagles more than anyone for a lot of reasons, not the least of which the Irvin/injury incident. Anything less than an absolute pounding and I'm going to be dissapointed.

Haley94

Reaction score
No fans deserve a miserable Christmas more than Philly fans.

It is their destiny.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Like I said on another thread:

And for all you Eagirl fans that will be slithering onto the board this week.........we truly hate your guts and wish nothing but bad things for you and your team.

Have a nice day :)

Yours Truly,
Lowtech
(Eagirl Hater)

Aikbach

Reaction score
LowTech;1242385 said:
Like I said on another thread:

And for all you Eagirl fans that will be slithering onto the board this week.........we truly hate your guts and wish nothing but bad things for you and your team.

Have a nice day :)

Yours Truly,
Lowtech
(Eagirl Hater)
And Merry Christmas trolls!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Haley94;1242383 said:
No fans deserve a miserable Christmas more than Philly fans. It is their destiny.

You certainly seem to be in a festive holiday spirit ...so here's some holiday words of wisdom forya (oops there goes that East Coast accent coming out)

...Be careful what you wish for ...Karma has a way of making it happen.

May the best team win next week!:rolleyes:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
You see this all the time living here, The Fans weather it's Eagles, Phillies, Flyers or Sixers will get themselves into a Frenzy this week, and be totally crushed next week when they lose.:lmao:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Sarge;1242467 said:

More holiday cheer needed here too I see ...perhaps another quotable ...

...the best team doesn't always win/lose!

Happy holiday to you too!:rolleyes:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
No way on this green earth will Philthy defeat the almighty Americas Team. I believe that karma is a "b-word" and philly fans and what they did with Irvin will go on for eternity.

Just like the loud lousy ain't fans coming on our board trashing us, to turn around and lose to the lowly deadskins. And the giants and their loud mouths in Plax and Shockey, all this you can't cover me you can't tackle, the cowboys or anyone on the planet can beat us when we're on our game crap, there you go.

The Cowboys are destined for greatness, Romo will lead us like Moses lead the israelites.

sago1

Reaction score
It's funny. I hate the Commanders, don't like the Giants but hate the Eagle fans but not necessary the Eagle players. But the Eagle fans are such classless low lifes and jailboards (do they still need a judge at their games to sentence them on the spot). Frankly, I don't think Eagles belong in our division. Even the hates Skins & Giants have won mutli SBs along with our great 5. What have the Eagles given the NFC East Division -- nothing. And McNabb had the nerve do say several months ago that the Eagles were a legit SB caliber team. How the heck would he know anything about a SB team?? Get real here.

Eddie

Reaction score
What channel is the Christmas game on? I'm going to be in Disney, so I need to make sure I hit the VCR record button.

Don't overlook the Eagles. The way our Defense is playing, Garcia is going to have a field day. I have nightmares of Garcia having a picnic in the pocket while our pass rushers vainly can't come within 5 yards of him.

Martice

Reaction score
sago1;1242527 said:
It's funny. And McNabb had the nerve do say several months ago that the Eagles were a legit SB caliber team. How the heck would he know anything about a SB team?? Get real here.

He did take them to one. However, you might ask what does he know about winning a SB? :lmao2:

Martice

Reaction score
Eddie;1242531 said:
What channel is the Christmas game on? I'm going to be in Disney, so I need to make sure I hit the VCR record button.

Don't overlook the Eagles. The way our Defense is playing, Garcia is going to have a field day. I have nightmares of Garcia having a picnic in the pocket while our pass rushers vainly can't come within 5 yards of him.

Dude! Get a TIVO!!! :lmao2:

Seriously, the Eagles will try to dink and dunk us like the Saints did a week ago. If BP is any type of coach he will learn from his last whoopin and mix up the blitz packages and not just send Ware from his side of the field. The FB is killing us of late and we have to do something about that. Teams are anticipating Ware rushing straight up the field and are using this to their advantage. We have to send other personnel on mixed blitz packages.

We can't play it close to the vest. We had the perfect tune up this week in Vick to deal with an elusive QB. The only difference is this QB is a better passer than Vick but less mobile.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Clove;1242514 said:
No way on this green earth will Philthy defeat the almighty Americas Team ...

...again!:cool:

You're probably right ...but you could be very wrong!:rolleyes:

alancdc

Reaction score
They deserve to be going nuts. One of my best friends has Eagles season tickets, and a few weeks ago agaisnt the Panthers he was saying that the Eagle fans didn't even want to be at the game, and they had NO shot at beating the Panthers. Well, here we are in true old school NFC East fashion. Isn't it nice to have a BIG game at home in December again!!!!!!!!!!! It has been way too long!

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Clove;1242514 said:
No way on this green earth will Philthy defeat the almighty Americas Team. I believe that karma is a "b-word" and philly fans and what they did with Irvin will go on for eternity.

Just like the loud lousy ain't fans coming on our board trashing us, to turn around and lose to the lowly deadskins. And the giants and their loud mouths in Plax and Shockey, all this you can't cover me you can't tackle, the cowboys or anyone on the planet can beat us when we're on our game crap, there you go.

The Cowboys are destined for greatness, Romo will lead us like Moses lead the israelites.

Same lowly Commanders that also split with the Cowboys ?

Your post is dripping with homerism (wipe that off your chin).

I dont like the Eagles either, but they are playing pretty good football lately, and are still a force to be reckoned with.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
It will be a good game. Perhaps worthy of the ages, but in the end good will overcome evil and the Eagles will be sent home losers once more. I believe the Eagles fans are an affront to God and are cursed by the Almighty himself.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year........At home. :)