Eagles and Suh?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
This is a move Jerry would get killed for. Getting a FA to fix an issue you don't have. The Eagles front 4 are really good - unless Cox is hurt or something. It's the back 7 that suck and Suh ain't doing anything to help that.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This is a move Jerry would get killed for. Getting a FA to fix an issue you don't have. The Eagles front 4 are really good - unless Cox is hurt or something. It's the back 7 that suck and Suh ain't doing anything to help that.
They can drop Suh into coverage. :lmao:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The 49ers smacking them around has them in panic mode. Knowing how their defense is going to get smoked again by the 49ers or any QB/offense with a pulse in the playoffs. They are hoping that Leonard and maybe Suh somehow can turn their defense into more of a shut down type of defense.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Terrell Owens is ready!

sddefault.jpg

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
they added current starters off other teams... like still all pro players (except OBJ who had one good game)...Im not sure you can connect this as the same type of signing no matter how much you love the Beagles team building plan....Suh doesnt move the needle at all
Putting even a worn vet on the roster cant hurt.

plasticman

Reaction score
I hope the team that signs him is eliminated in the first round of the playoffs.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Wait a minute. You're telling me a team with Jalen Carter and Jordan Davis needs HELP at DT????

shabazz

Reaction score
You always say that? LOL

I would stop saying it.

The Rams won a Super Bowl because they picked up a couple players in season. The da_ Whiners are going to be very difficult rto beat adding Chase Young.
Yup,and that McCaffrey kid the Niners picked up last mid-season seems to have filled that hole quite nicely.

lkelly

Reaction score
For a team that has invested so much at DT, seems interesting that they feel they need to throw a Hail Mary at Suh.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agreed, he’s a big body and I am sure could be used schematically but I don’t think signing him and Shaq fix their defensive issues in the least
NAw it doesn't. Their defense is in a bad shape. Its much worse than I thought.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just a depth move
It is interesting though because even Milton Williams is there and earlier in the season looked like he was playing well. Not sure what he's done since then. They have issues stopping runs especially towards the outside and I Guess this is the best you can do to fix that need but Fletcher Cox, Milton Williams, Carter and Davis....can't really improve that bunch hell i'm wondering where Suh fits in unelss someone got hurt.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You always say that? LOL

I would stop saying it.

The Rams won a Super Bowl because they picked up a couple players in season. The da_ Whiners are going to be very difficult rto beat adding Chase Young.
No that's not what I said. Pay attention. What I said was you can't fix holes mid season. Christian McCaffery didn't fix a weakness he improved a strength. As far as the Rams go who did they trade for Von Miller? Alright exception to the rule. How about look at the Eagles mid trades history and see how great treat they ended up. Golden Tate, Robert Quinn.....at least do your research before arguing against my claim just because you don't like it.

shabazz

Reaction score
It is interesting though because even Milton Williams is there and earlier in the season looked like he was playing well. Not sure what he's done since then. They have issues stopping runs especially towards the outside and I Guess this is the best you can do to fix that need but Fletcher Cox, Milton Williams, Carter and Davis....can't really improve that bunch hell i'm wondering where Suh fits in unelss someone got hurt.
I was thinking depth as in "Insurance" rather than as a regular rotation player.....I should have stated that for clarity

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Remember when everybody freaked out when the Eagles signed him last year?

Had zero impact. Between Suh and Leonard Philly is constructing an all-pro defense, if this was 2018.
Suh played well as a reserve player last year. They got what they payed for