Eagles are a problem

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope you’re right. But I have my sincere doubts.
That’s all I’m saying my cowboy family. It’s a 17 game season and a long way to go. People are ready to have Cooper Rush start the rest of the season last week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not arguing at all. I made a post about how their offense is designed around his threat to run the ball and you’re rambling on about how he is a young player and still growing. None of which I argued against.

You initiated this I was responding to another poster. You’re the one who’s rambling on. I’m not wasting anymore time on this with you.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not arguing at all. I made a post about how their offense is designed around his threat to run the ball and you’re rambling on about how he is a young player and still growing. None of which I argued against.
I’m just curious how they’re scoring the points . Are the receivers wide-open. Or is he making tight throws. I wonder with the third down conversion is. I’m just not sold yet

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Eagles haven't played anybody, so we really don't know how good they are. Improved? Yes. Good????? I'm looking at the Giant's game. We can't put them away easily. I'd be real worried about Dallas moving forward.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Look I just feel like I have deserve the benefit of the doubt. 60 years of quality football. Yeah I haven’t even watch the Eagles this season. So I really don’t have the right to say. But I have watched the lions and Minnesota. Are the Eagles receivers wide open, is the quarterback and making tight throws. Do they have a running game. Can They stop the run It’s just not about scoring points, you know that. How are they scoring those points. Are the other teams creating major penalties

I think you can buy the seeds at the store with the nice little picture on it, but you never really know what color that flower will be until it fully blooms…

G8ojNEi.jpg

I would say it’s no use trying to predict everything, just go with what you see in the moment, and take it for what it’s worth. Yes it’s only week 3, but no the teams he’s playing aren’t terrible. Sometimes all a QB can do is beat the teams you’re expected to beat. Even if he loses to every team that’s a legitimate contender on the schedule, that’s still a 13-4, 14-3 season.

And that means Philadelphia home playoff game with a wildcard bye. If GB has to go in there, TB has to go in there with how their offense looked today, is that such a sure thing Philly doesn’t move on?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s very possible he’s a choke artist, do we know that yet lol he was supposed to be the best thing last season. Look what happened to Hubert in San Diego. Any giving Sunday

No one thought much of Jalen Hurts last season. He’s developing into a very good QB but apparently you can’t accept that.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You initiated this I was responding to another poster. You’re the one who’s rambling on. I’m not wasting anymore time on this with you.
I am assume you’ve watched the Eagles play. Can you tell me how there scoring the points

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think you can buy the seeds at the store with the nice little picture on it, but you never really know what color that flower will be until it fully blooms…

G8ojNEi.jpg

I would say it’s no use trying to predict everything, just go with what you see in the moment, and take it for what it’s worth. Yes it’s only week 3, but no the teams he’s playing aren’t terrible. He can only play the schedule in front of him, it’s not Jalen’s fault they did t schedule Buffalo every week.
I try to watch the Eagles twice I just can’t get it. I love watching the competition. Lose lol

Havic

Reaction score
It’s very different. They’ve bee. Sept winners for a decade 1/2. Then they fall off.

They made a ton of offseason moves to improve. Whether that lasts the full 17 or not who knows but its clear they want to win now.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry but you’re boring me.
You don’t think it’s important how the team is scoring points. Come on I think going on 10, 11 play drives , or they just getting big plays the defense is blowing. If you find that boring have a good night. That was a legitimate question. Any analyst would want to know

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No one thought much of Jalen Hurts last season. He’s developing into a very good QB but apparently you can’t accept that.
They thought he was gonna be the best quarterback in the league, all over the site last season, stop it. Same crap as now

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m just curious how they’re scoring the points . Are the receivers wide-open. Or is he making tight throws. I wonder with the third down conversion is. I’m just not sold yet

He has made some very nice throws. There have also been a lot of wide open receivers

Hurts running ability has dictated a lot of the coverages the other teams have been calling because you can’t call man to man without using a spy because then Hurts gets big chunks of yards with his legs.

Very rarely is he just dropping back in the pocket and slinging the ball into tight coverage consistently.

Hurts accuracy has been good. His biggest issue is he lacks arm strength so he struggles the ball into tight windows. That being said. His running ability opens up the field and reduces the defenses ability to create tight windows in the first place.

He throws a nice deep ball and has good touch. But he struggles throwing outs and balls toward the sideline because he lacks the needed velocity.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I try to watch the Eagles twice I just can’t get it. I love watching the competition. Lose lol
And if you look at Prescott’s numbers two seasons ago compared to Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers they were the exact same if not better. You can’t use statistics just because they fit

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He has made some very nice throws. There have also been a lot of wide open receivers

Hurts running ability has dictated a lot of the coverages the other teams have been calling because you can’t call man to man without using a spy because then Hurts gets big chunks of yards with his legs.

Very rarely is he just dropping back in the pocket and slinging the ball into tight coverage consistently.

Hurts accuracy has been good. His biggest issue is he lacks arm strength so he struggles the ball into tight windows. That being said. His running ability opens up the field and reduces the defenses ability to create tight windows in the first place.
Thank you. So he’s running quarterback, Steve Young type. In my opinion that doesn’t last very long but good luck

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dolphins 3-0
Giants 2-0

And the eagles haven’t played the jags yet…
Sorry bout that. I mixed up the Vikes with the Jags for some reason. Think I mixed up the commanders schedule and the Eagles schedules. Point still stands though that Eagles and now the Giants are undefeated. We need to be concerned about that. Dallas is in the midst of a dangerous division and this team is dramatically unprepared. I know no one expected us to make true noise this season, however, the growth of NYG and Eagles over one offseason is off putting…

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You don’t think it’s important how the team is scoring points. Come on I think going on 10, 11 play drives , or they just getting big plays the defense is blowing. If you find that boring have a good night. That was a legitimate question. Any analyst would want to know

Hurts had 340 yards passing today and three TDs. That’s how they scored their points.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Thank you. So he’s running quarterback, Steve Young type. In my opinion that doesn’t last very long but good luck

My post was liked by our resident eagles fan. So I feel like that means he agrees with my assessment.