Eagles are a problem

cowboyec

Reaction score
Gonna be good for years. Have 2 firsts. If Don’t need qb will improve D and lines even more. Their qb can run. Ours can’t. We are in trouble and our management not smart enough help us.
oh no.
whatever will we do.
they are giants to our eyes.
and we are but ants to them.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Why are people talking like the Lions are chumps? They were scrappy last year and they are actually a good team this year. Eagles beat a good team. I'd also say we beat a good team with the Bengals as well. But I'm not optimistic about Rush.

Agree, and the lions should have won today also.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Honestly I expected 10x more Eagle-envy threads than this after today's game. The Zone has let me down.

We can now expect at least one Eagles praise thread per week, for every game they win this season.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Not going to lie. That was an impressive victory at Washington. I still think the offense is gimmicky but they have a dangerous defense. They are good along the offensive and defensive lines.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not going to lie. That was an impressive victory at Washington. I still think the offense is gimmicky but they have a dangerous defense. They are good along the offensive and defensive lines.

Gimmicky or not Jalen Hurts is playing some real good football and he has a couple of dangerous weapons. They appear to be a very solid team.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Gimmicky or not Jalen Hurts is playing some real good football and he has a couple of dangerous weapons. They appear to be a very solid team.

As long as Hurts can continue running like he is. Their offense will remain dangerous.

Him getting hobbled and losing his legs a bit is the only thing that could change that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As long as Hurts can continue running like he is. Their offense will remain dangerous.

Him getting hobbled and losing his legs a bit is the only thing that could change that.

He’s been throwing the ball exceptionally well. He had well over 300 yards today and three TDs. He’s completing close to 70% of his passes this season.

HungryLion

Reaction score
He’s been throwing the ball exceptionally well. He had well over 300 yards today and three TDs. He’s completing close to 70% of his passes this season.

He has been throwing pretty well but a lot of their offense Is predicated on the thread of his running. Leaving a lot of favorable mismatches and limiting the coverages the defense can run

His running ability is what opens up a lot of those passes.

I’m not knocking his throwing this season just saying their offense wouldn’t be as effective if he just had to drop back in the pocket over and over again.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
It sucks because hurts seems to be progressing into a pro qb

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Dallas has a damn good defense. And if we call the game right. We can play with anybody

we squeaked passed bengals tbh. our offense did not do anything all second half. that recipe won’t always work.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
People saying the Eagles suck, where is their weakness so far this year? Don't say Hurts because nothing about this season says Hurts has not been exceptional. And don't say they have played a weak schedule because they beat the teams in front of them and beat them easily. You can't argue what they will do in the future because you have no evidence of that. The Eagles were weak in the secondary last year and they used the offseason to fix that. They also fixed their weak receiving group. If the Eagles stay healthy they will make it to the NFC Championship game.

The Eagles had a great offseason and the Cowboys didn't. The Eagles went to the playoffs last year and are better now.

Ony issue with the above post has to do with Hurts. Why? Your reasoning for Hurts not being a liability is exactly what Dak supporters are using to defend him...but Dak haters are saying you cant use that kind of excuse.

Dak has played decent and won games first 6 years...and has put up great numbers...but Dak haters say winning and good numbers dont matter.

I dont know whos right or wrong...im just saying that Dak homers are using your reasoning on Hurts to defend Dak but apparently there is a school of thought against that reasoning.

cowboyec

Reaction score
one win over a 2-1 team.
minnesota.
who usually don't amount to much.
their other 2 wins are over bad teams.
not impressed.