Eagles are in the playoffs

PUSHfold

Reaction score
It would be one of the greatest moments in my sports watching if we played the Eagles in the NFCCG and knocked them out. Only thing better than that is winning a SB.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Seattle terrifies me, cause all the bounces seem to go their way.

I know this will be chalked up to opposing fandom remark, but I’m much happier playing Chicago in Chicago than playing Seattle in Dallas. Chicago is better, their D is awesome, but Russell wilson can absolutely take over football games. Trubisky is just there to give his D some points.

CWR

Reaction score
Not that I really care, we wouldnt play them Championship game anyway if we both made it that far

Bears vs Eagles next week

Unbelievable, well Im going to enjoy the Wentz Foles controversy and Im fairly certain the Bears will knock them out. But whatever, if we play then again it will be a clean 3 strikes.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If the Vikings and Packers didn't tie way back in October and Minnesota won, the Eagles would have been eliminated already.

Now instead we get to hear all this talk about how they're hitting their championship stride. It's laughable to me.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I knew it. This is exactly why I wanted that last win over Philly so much. They don’t die,and managed to sneak in through the back door once again.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Wanted the Eagles to lose bc it’s Philly and I wanted them to cry— but I do not care about who we see in the playoffs.

One game at a time. Gotta show up hungry, fast, and angry next week vs Seattle.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I really don't think so.Eagles can handle Trubisky
I wouldn't be too sure. The Eagles have experience on their side. Trubisky could freeze in his first playoff game.
That was an impressive win today for the Bears going on the road to play a divisional foe who needed the game to make the playoffs. The game was meaningless for the Bears after about the 1st Q of the Rams game.

Foles/Studfeld are going to be under duress in a big way and I see the turnovers piling up on them. Chicago has a good home field advantage and the Bears are pretty damn good.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
:huh: Sounds like some fans are looking for short-cuts to the Super Bowl. There are NONE.......you either going through the best or taking your zxx home. LOL

Techsass

Reaction score
I know this will be chalked up to opposing fandom remark, but I’m much happier playing Chicago in Chicago than playing Seattle in Dallas. Chicago is better, their D is awesome, but Russell wilson can absolutely take over football games. Trubisky is just there to give his D some points.
They're still good & able to squeak out wins when things aren't clicking right, but Seattle isn't quite what they were.