Eagles are Stockpiling 1st RD Draft Capital

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
They should trade out of all those picks for more future picks and tank until there's a high rated draft class to pick from.

Jipper

Reaction score
They should trade out of all those picks for more future picks and tank until there's a high rated draft class to pick from.

The scary thing is if they had a legit plan in place and did something like that very strateicly then they could literally have a year where the could pick up an entirely new team of starters in one fell swoop.

Would hate to see them do it but would be interesting

Creeper

Reaction score
To be honest, I am a little jealous of the Eagles and their 3 draft picks. I enjoy the draft almost as much as the games now. It would be awesome if the Cowboys had 3 #1 picks even if they were in last place, especially if those picks all came in the first 15.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How familiar are you with Howie Roseman and his drafts?

Note: They potentially have 3 first round picks.
dolphins did this few years back and have zero to hang their hats on from that draft, the Tua draft name the 3 Draft oicks and let me know how they feel about them

,how many times did the browns have 2-3 1st rounder in 3 decades and finally become relative yet STILL have not arrived,,

you must pick correctly and build team around them..

its a nice position to be in but mean squat unless the right players are picked to turn around your team..

blueblood70

Reaction score
so we need a special thread to be worried about the eagles in the next 3 years

someone scared, worried? shaking in your walmart boots..nah no sweat we primed for a 2 year window, dont care what they do..we need to take care of business in 21/22..

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
considering one of those picks will be a QB, and another on a WR I am not worried

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah they do so well with the 1st rounders they have lol. I guess with more picks they'll....probably draft 3 busts instead of 1.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
dolphins did this few years back and have zero to hang their hats on from that draft, the Tua draft name the 3 Draft oicks and let me know how they feel about them

,how many times did the browns have 2-3 1st rounder in 3 decades and finally become relative yet STILL have not arrived,,

you must pick correctly and build team around them..

its a nice position to be in but mean squat unless the right players are picked to turn around your team..

The NY Jets had three draft picks one year. They didn't sniff the Super Bowl.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
No way the colts have a top 10 pick and let the eagles have it. They will bench carson the final 4 games of the year and the pick will be a 2nd rounder

The Natural

Reaction score
you only worry about the teams stockpiling first round draft capital when they already have their franchise QB in place.