Eagles are Stockpiling 1st RD Draft Capital

GoJacks

Reaction score
It may not necessarily be about the draft.

They might also parlay those picks into a Russell Wilson, which could be a problem.

If I were the Eagles, this is the direction I would be going
Already 32 year old Russell Wilson? Long term, I'd be more worried about what the Seahawks would do with those picks.

GoJacks

Reaction score
I agree but the remainder of the team will be junk in a couple years. It would be in their best interest, long term, to get a new GM and use the picks. I hope they don't.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Eagles can stock pile all they want. They have a lot of holes to fill

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They have three 1st rd picks inside the first 15 overall picks. How concerned should Cowboys fans be?

Well, the Eagles need at least 1 QB, 1 TE, 1 RB, 3 OL, 1 LB, and 3 DBs.
The Eagles basically have to hit on every draft pick and FA pickup. Not much room for error.

If they want Desean Watson, the Eagles will have to give up at least two of those 3 1st round picks and some change.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
if the Egals where smart , they would trade up for the 1st and get a QB .

From what I’m hearing there’s not a QB in this upcoming draft that would be worth doing it for. At least not at this point but we all know how QBs improve their draft grades at the combine and offseason workouts. Philly may be leery about moving up for a QB after being burned by Carson Wentz. Trevor Lawrence was supposed to be a can’t miss prospect and has struggled so far.