SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Touchdown Number Two!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagirls Suck! Eagirls Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Place!!!!!!!!!!

jsond

Reaction score
i know its early. i know KC jumped out to a big lead at home vs the eagles only to lost. But, boy, do the eagles look bad. Cant pass, arent even trying to run and the d is getting abused early on. Our division looks to be the best in the nfl so I would love to see the eagles take a loss to an AFC team.

zagnut

Reaction score
How great would it be to see the Skins and Eagles shut out in the same week? 14-0 Denver.

Eskimo

Reaction score
McNabb is now 0/9 and Eagles are on the verge of their fourth 3 and out.

jsond

Reaction score
wow, that easily could have been an INT. eagles are looking terrible

Eskimo

Reaction score
McNabb now 0/10 and nearly threw a pick inside his own 10 yard line.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
0-10 now and another punt for the eagles. This game sure reminds me of the home game we had against them a few weeks ago.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Eagles had been outrageously good on the road for about the past 5 years before this year - something like 32-9.

However, that will have little bearing two weeks from now. Dallas at Philly on MNF is going to be a *** zoo. When was the last time we beat them there - 1998?

STSINAZ

Reaction score
they are finished...the first sign of a team that is about to be done are the major stars getting injured....mcnaab is jacked up...kearse is hurt...trotter is hurt...dawkins has been hurt...and they lost the guys inside...they cant stop the run...the corners have been exposed...we torched them...the broncos are torching them. they were lucky to beat the chiefs and even more lucky to beat the chargers...havent seen that type of ending in 20 years...we are going to beat them monday night...the guard will have changed on that night...man it feels good to finally be on the other side of that thing!

Eskimo

Reaction score
Lelie is really, really dangerous - probably the 2nd best deep threat in the game after Randy Moss. I'm not looking foward to going up against him later in the year.

Lito Sheppard is really looking like toast again. Wasn't he on the Pro Bowl last year?