Eagles/Broncos game thread

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Eagles had been outrageously good on the road for about the past 5 years before this year - something like 32-9.

However, that will have little bearing two weeks from now. Dallas at Philly on MNF is going to be a *** zoo. When was the last time we beat them there - 1998?
I semi caught Stockton quoting an amazing stat..something to the effect in their road games this year they have been outscored by 45 to zilch in the first quarter? Was that right? Or was it first quarters over all?

Eskimo

Reaction score
We should hire whoever does the challenges for Denver.

Eskimo

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I semi caught Stockton quoting an amazing stat..something to the effect in their road games this year they have been outscored by 45 to zilch in the first quarter? Was that right? Or was it first quarters over all?

Missed that one, LTN.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:

Not sure if it is just on the road or overall...but I do remember Dawkins and another Eagles defensive player talking about them getting scored on too much in the first quarter and getting off to bad starts.

jsond

Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Lelie is really, really dangerous - probably the 2nd best deep threat in the game after Randy Moss. I'm not looking foward to going up against him later in the year.

Lito Sheppard is really looking like toast again. Wasn't he on the Pro Bowl last year?

not looking forward either, but love the fact we get them at home.

Yeah Sheppard was and so was just about the rest of their 2ndary. Dawkins is stud, but I think their pass rush made the rest of them look better then they are.

Roughneck

Reaction score
#1 Reason why Philthy's run in the NFC East is over:

They Can Not Run the Football!

It is a proven fact......if you can not run the ball consistently and run it well, you will not win.

Eskimo

Reaction score
jsond said:
not looking forward either, but love the fact we get them at home.

Yeah Sheppard was and so was just about the rest of their 2ndary. Dawkins is stud, but I think their pass rush made the rest of them look better then they are.

I'm not sure what you meant here, but we are playing them at Philly in two weeks on MNF. The game will not be in Dallas - the first game was.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Da Hammer said:
I just tuned it to the game, is he really 0-10? HAHA:lmao: :laugh2:

ZERO passing yards and only FOUR rushing yards.

Eskimo

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
ZERO passing yards and only FOUR rushing yards.

12 offensive plays in four series.

4 yards total offense.

0.3 yards/play.

Denver with another TD - 21 to nada.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
21-0 Broncos with 12:16 left in the second quarter. :bow:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Troy or Stockton mentioned it earlier, but I think they are attacking them the way Dallas did. You could say that Philly could come back, but I just don't see the same energy. I think Den will continue to put their fut on Philly's neck.

I think they need another gut punch to let 'em know their problems are real.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
4 total yards in the 1st quarter? wow

and Brian Dawkins got beat in coverage, funny, thought only Roy Williams did? ;)

2much2soon

Reaction score
Dawkins got run over by Anderson on the 1st td and now they threw it over him for the 3rd.
Good times.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I love the look on mcnastys face when they are getting whooped. It screams "Maybe we've been eating too much Chunky Soup" lol.........he has the most DOUMBfounded look on his face! I love it, they are such garbage!