Eagles/Broncos game thread

Eskimo

Reaction score
The shocking thing is their continued lack of any commitment to the running game. They are behind now and may try to pass to get back into it but they have a 10:2 pass:run ratio so far and started with 6 straight passes.

zagnut

Reaction score
STSINAZ said:
they are finished...the first sign of a team that is about to be done are the major stars getting injured....mcnaab is jacked up...kearse is hurt...trotter is hurt...dawkins has been hurt...and they lost the guys inside...they cant stop the run...the corners have been exposed...we torched them...the broncos are torching them. they were lucky to beat the chiefs and even more lucky to beat the chargers...havent seen that type of ending in 20 years...we are going to beat them monday night...the guard will have changed on that night...man it feels good to finally be on the other side of that thing!

yep. It's happening to the Pats too. I can remember when it happened to us, the 49ers, the Skins, the Steelers. The window's closing Philly. I think McNadd's injury is magnifying the decline, but they've got problems.

21-0 Denver

jsond

Reaction score
had the donkey not collapsed in the 4th qtr last week, they would be my new favorite AFC team. This domination is just fun to watch. Not as fun as when we did it, but still I am loving it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Lelie is really, really dangerous - probably the 2nd best deep threat in the game after Randy Moss. I'm not looking foward to going up against him later in the year.

Lito Sheppard is really looking like toast again. Wasn't he on the Pro Bowl last year?

Terry GLenn is the 2nd best deep-threat after Moss

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eskimo said:
The shocking thing is their continued lack of any commitment to the running game. They are behind now and may try to pass to get back into it but they have a 10:2 pass:run ratio so far and started with 6 straight passes.

What I find more incredible about not using the run game...is the idea that your highest paid and franchise player has been injured the last few weeks.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I don't think the Eagles could run the ball, even if they tried, maybe that's why they're still not doing it

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MCNABB THROWS AN INT...Lynch :lmao:

Also McNabb got knocked back pretty good on that play.

I think if I was McNabb I would be having a serious talk with andy about keeping me passing the last few games when he KNOWS I have an injury.

You got a warrior like McNabb playing instead of getting healed up like many would probably do...and the coach is still having you out there throwing that many times a game.

Eskimo

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
Terry GLenn is the 2nd best deep-threat after Moss

TGlenn is in the top 10 but he is a notch below RMoss and ALelie.

Now McNabb with the INT in Eagles territory.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Eagles are G A R B A G E. Man, this is the best Sunday in a long time.

Eskimo

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I don't think the Eagles could run the ball, even if they tried, maybe that's why they're still not doing it

You may be right but the sample size is too small to come to such conclusions. Their only positive play so far today was a run up the middle.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
HAHA nice pick now get another TD. LOL this is awesome watchin them get whooped.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Eagles are G A R B A G E. Man, this is the best Sunday in a long time.

Not total garbage but they are very inconsistent. They have beaten SD, KC and Oak and lost a close one to the Falcons so they are not terrible. They do appear to be quite inconsistent and don't look like they are amongst the elite anymore.