Eagles could cut Michael Bennett

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Do you really think a guy's shoulder pads has something to do with the talent of his play

Yes, he wears them like that specifically so O-lineman can’t grab and hold under his pads like they do everyone else. I think it does help him.

Fwed

Reaction score
But they have lost Foles, Jernigan, MBennett and probably GTate, Agholor, Sproles, Ajayi and maybe Peters
Sproles and peters back. All of the rest are replaceable... esp Bennett with this draft.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Pushing through is considered assault?

If it hurts the person? Yes.

You want to minimize the action of pushing a 66 year old disabled woman?

Come on man, think about it. Who does that? Who pushes an old disabled woman? That’s scum behavior.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If it hurts the person? Yes.

You want to minimize the action of pushing a 66 year old disabled woman?

Come on man, think about it. Who does that? Who pushes an old disabled woman? That’s scum behavior.
I wasn’t there to know what happen....from reading online it looked as though he was pushing through a bunch of people to get to his brother. So I don’t think he single handledly pointed out a 66 year old woman and punched her lights out.

Reactions: BAT

HungryLion

Reaction score
I wasn’t there to know what happen....from reading online it looked as though he was pushing through a bunch of people to get to his brother. So I don’t think he single handledly pointed out a 66 year old woman and punched her lights out.

Yeah I’m sure he’s just the misunderstood victim.

I’m sure the police charge people with felonies over simple misunderstandings all the time.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

That’s accurate with what’s been reported. Though I can understand the urge from some of our fans to make it seem like Bennett singled out a paraplegic elderly lady and flattened her.

Pants

Reaction score
well if they bring him in, can they get him a jersey to fit so he doesn't look like he is going sleeveless?

Beaker42

Reaction score
That’s accurate with what’s been reported. Though I can understand the urge from some of our fans to make it seem like Bennett singled out a paraplegic elderly lady and flattened her.
That’s what Eagles players and fans do. C’mon get with the program. :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I’m sure he’s just the misunderstood victim.

I’m sure the police charge people with felonies over simple misunderstandings all the time.
Well....they have and have done worse than that lol. Not saying that’s the case here I just wasn’t there to know.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That narrative is easier to go with especially if you don’t like him lol. I’m not much of a fan of the person but not because of this instance lol. The player can play for my team.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Well....they have and have done worse than that lol. Not saying that’s the case here I just wasn’t there to know.

Yet you make attempts to minimize the severity of it.

It’s ok if you would still take Bennett on the team. I’m not judging you for that. Let’s not give a free pass to somebody that injured an old disabled woman because he didn’t want to follow a simple directive of, to go to another entrance.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yet you make attempts to minimize the severity of it.

It’s ok if you would still take Bennett on the team. I’m not judging you for that. Let’s not give a free pass to somebody that injured an old disabled woman because he didn’t want to follow a simple directive of, to go to another entrance.
I’m not minimizing the severity of something I don’t know. I wasn’t there to know what happened to say if it was as severe as punch or as severe as a push off.