Eagles could cut Michael Bennett

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Did we re-rign the wrong retired former Cowboys TE?

Marcellus is younger, bigger and better blocker than Witten. And I'm a Witten fan.

Martellus was just on video getting high. I'd be surprised if he's all that serious about returning.

Reactions: BAT

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Pass. I hate looking at him playing in those damn youth league football shoulder pads...

The game is attempting to be safe yet allowing his shoulders to be uncovered while fighting in the trenches
Oh, that's the dude who sports the fashion sense of a Haystack Calhoun ?

* while he's a player of respectable capabilities out on the field, I'm not/never have been, all that fond of him.o_O

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m not minimizing the severity of something I don’t know. I wasn’t there to know what happened to say if it was as severe as punch or as severe as a push off.

It was severe enough to get a felony charge for assault.

Why you would split hairs beyond that to defend him makes no sense. Again he was told by an old, disabled, female security guard to go to another entrance. Instead he chose to push past her.

He showed no respect to a disabled woman working security.

That alone shows his character.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was severe enough to get a felony charge for assault.

Why you would split hairs beyond that to defend him makes no sense. Again he was told by an old, disabled, female security guard to go to another entrance. Instead he chose to push past her.

He showed no respect to a disabled woman working security.

That alone shows his character.
I’m not defending him you are going out of your way to define his character by one instance. As if that if that erases everything he’s done for the voiceless and less fortunate. It doesn’t to me.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m not defending him you are going out of your way to define his character by one instance. As if that if that erases everything he’s done for the voiceless and less fortunate. It doesn’t to me.

One instance? You’re right. He doesn’t have a documented history of other questionable behavior. You’re giving him a pass on all that because of some charitable work he has done. The truth is often far more complex.

Helping the less fortunate? I suppose he is as long as the less fortunate isn’t standing in his way.

The dude should be facing an NFL suspension if Goodell has a shred of common decency and treated people equally.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Martellus is also a gigantic ******. You have to consider that.

Curiously, he wasn't on the Patriots. Guy leaves the Cowboys and becomes a solid contributor on a Super Bowl run. It's almost like the problem is the Cowboys coaching.

HanD

Reaction score
One instance? How about lying about police assault in vegas or threatening an NFL cameraman for doing his job after he lost last year?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One instance? You’re right. He doesn’t have a documented history of other questionable behavior. You’re giving him a pass on all that because of some charitable work he has done. The truth is often far more complex.

Helping the less fortunate? I suppose he is as long as the less fortunate isn’t standing in his way.

The dude should be facing an NFL suspension if Goodell has a shred of common decency and treated people equally.
A nfl suspension for what?

HanD

Reaction score
Minor instances.
Right. Lying to insight race based distrust of police is minor....great country we live in.

What a great human being. Let's make something up to further a cause that is not helping this country but ripping it apart.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Right. Lying to insight race based distrust of police is minor....great country we live in.

What a great human being. Let's make something up to further a cause that is not helping this country but ripping it apart.
Michael Bennett is a very small piece to the puzzle that’s ripping this country apart. Not even on the radar.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Getting charged with felony assault.... a clear violation of the nfl personal conduct policy that Goodell did nothing about.
If he’s convicted he should get suspended. Good ell needs to focus on his product and not pretending to be judge and jury.

HanD

Reaction score
Michael Bennett is a very small piece to the puzzle that’s ripping this country apart. Not even on the radar.
I'm sorry you won't get your wish. I'm personally glad he will have nothing to do with my favorite team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm sorry you won't get your wish. I'm personally glad he will have nothing to do with my favorite team.
I don’t care if he’s not here. I’d take him on our team but I’m more concerned with getting Lawrence in here.