Eagles Fan Didn't Throw Beer on Clinton Portis' Mom

fweegy

Reaction score
WOW, a Eagles fan says they didn't do it <eyeroll>. I was at the game where Michael Irvin got hurt. Then I had to hear about the 65,000 one toothed, one brain celled morons who didn't clap and cheer when he got hurt on WIP. The surest way you can tell when a Eagles fan is lying is just watch thier lips move. THATS all the proof needed.

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
You sure sound like you're campaigning!

You're suspicions are well founded, but this "Eagle crap" was originated by a Cowboys fan. And you know what ...it's a very interesting read ...you're welcome to join in at any time.

Trust me I'm not campaigning!!! The crap was originated during the season. This IS THE OFFSEASON so who cares! It needs to be put where it belongs.... another zone.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
but it's regarding FANS not the team and how it impacts our team!!!!! Oh well, I guess it's possible to see something like eagle players great uncles, nephews, sisters, brother inlaw farted on Jeffrie Lurie while on an airplane in Europe causing the plane to make an abrupt landing. Lurie is planning to sue!:D

Your metaphors for making a point are beneath you 1fisher; it's almost like you're a ghost writer for the real 1fisher!:confused:

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Your metaphors for making a point are beneath you 1fisher; it's almost like you're a ghost writer for the real 1fisher!:confused:

It's the offseason PT and the least little thing sets me off!! Especially insignificant things like fans sueing fans.:bang2: :bang2: I'd almost rather hear more TO crap..... nah, don't bother!:cool:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
fweegy said:
WOW, a Eagles fan says they didn't do it <eyeroll>. I was at the game where Michael Irvin got hurt. Then I had to hear about the 65,000 one toothed, one brain celled morons who didn't clap and cheer when he got hurt on WIP. The surest way you can tell when a Eagles fan is lying is just watch thier lips move. THATS all the proof needed.

:lmao: What really funny about THIS is that you were probably able to see the one tooth trying to scoff down that $7 hotdog - ooffaa!!! The one brain cant be seen but we both know its ZERO brain cells anyways...

Snaggletooth comes to mind :laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Why dont they just throw Clinton's Momma from the train already!
:lmao2:
And her crossing dressing son too!!
And their crossing dressing fans too!!
And Phoenix-Talon... You get the point!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
The article has no conlcusive value, for either Ms. Hearn or Ms. Walter. The simple fact Walter's attorney declared his CLIENT innocent, means nothing. If this were the case, there are a lot of innocent criminals in jail.

In the end, I suspect this case wont even go before a trial, and will be settled out of court. Ms. Hearn probably has "Deeper pockets."

Hmmmmm, naaahh, this cant be about money!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Nope ...it's about being punched in the face!
I'm sorry PT, but no way. If the puncher was some lady off the street this lady wouldn't be suing. She wants a pay day. Period.

Call me a cynic, I won't deny it. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Nope ...it's about being punched in the face!

Yep. Or getting what is deserved. You started this by saying to keep an open mind.

If you really believe this case is not motivated by money, at this point, more power to you.

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'm sorry PT, but no way. If the puncher was some lady off the street this lady wouldn't be suing. She wants a pay day. Period.

Call me a cynic, I won't deny it. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

ding ding ding ding.

and I say good luck to her. Because with the reps those fans have, even in that city. Its going to be hard to prove you didn't do something at all in this situations.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile said:

I disagree about her wanting a payday, if this was all about money why is she suing for the minimum amount allowed under law. If I am looking for payday I ask for more.

My second questions is if Clintons mom was watching the game, and she was sitting in the front with the hecklers behind her. How could she see exactly who threw the beer at her? She had her back turned watching the game right? Otherwise the only other posibility is she was facing this group and possibly instigating trouble herself

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I disagree about her wanting a payday, if this was all about money why is she suing for the minimum amount allowed under law. If I am looking for payday I ask for more.

My second questions is if Clintons mom was watching the game, and she was sitting in the front with the hecklers behind her. How could she see exactly who threw the beer at her? She had her back turned watching the game right? Otherwise the only other posibility is she was facing this group and possibly instigating trouble herself
If I had to hazard a guess I'd say she turned around to see people high fiving the "victim" and saw the empty cup still in her hand.

I have no idea how she knew. I have no idea who is more guilty. It really isn't for me to decide.

Do I think this lady wants a pay day? Yes. Even moreso because of the small amount. In other words the theory is, make the amount not worth the trouble of travelling to Philly, hiring a lawyer, and getting a judgment. Just a quick cash settlement so she can go buy some more beer.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

she's not. it says she is suing for at least 75,000- the minumum amount.

btw- didnt see this posted here yet. this is allegedly her myspace page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2470549

seems that over at extremeskins, they were reading her blog. She has a blog on fighting a cabbie.

'She even talks about being broke and about "beating the system" and "sticking it to the man." Portis' mom's lawyer just needs to print out her MySpace to show a judge that she's a "I sue McDonald's b/c the coffee is too hot"-type of person.'

looks like her blogs have magically disappeared in the last half hour- just in time for the lawsuit.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

The thing is, none of us know what was said between the two at the time of the altercation. Ms. Walter could have admitted to dumping the beer on Ms. Hearn. Which is an assault by itself. Who knows. Perhaps, the "injuries" are really not severe enough, or actually existing to constitute a higher award. After the incident, Ms. Hearn was brought down to the Commander sideline. I bet that set off some $$$$ alarms.

In regards to your second question, there are some reports that say the beer was thrown, and some that say the beer was dumped. One said, Ms. Hearn turned around after the beer was dumped.

One thing we do know....

5217548_36_1.jpg

Rhonnel Hearn can throw a punch!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile said:
If I had to hazard a guess I'd say she turned around to see people high fiving the "victim" and saw the empty cup still in her hand.

I have no idea how she knew. I have no idea who is more guilty. It really isn't for me to decide.

Do I think this lady wants a pay day? Yes. Even moreso because of the small amount. In other words the theory is, make the amount not worth the trouble of travelling to Philly, hiring a lawyer, and getting a judgment. Just a quick cash settlement so she can go buy some more beer.

From the reports I read the whole cup was thrown at Mrs. hearn. and I assume Eagles fans were not quick to point out to the Commanders fan who threw it. I am of the opinion that she went to the area of the hecklers and hit the woman in the group. In my experience when childish stuff like tossing beer on someone happens its usually one of us guys that threw it LOL

I have to disagree again about wanting a payday. If this woman really did have medical bills like she said which I would believe she does since she will be compelled to present them in the case. The suing for the minimum amount allowed to pay her bills is the way to go. If looking for payday sue for 150k still pays your bills yet leaves more left over and a small number also.