Eagles fans collectively go upon Jalen Hurts pick

HungryLion

Reaction score
Awful drafting. They could have used the 2nd to move up for Lamb. They got Reagor and Hurts over CeeDee Lamb when receiver Is their biggest need.

awful

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Green Bay and Philadelphia are the only 2 teams choosing a back-up QB with a high round pick while already having a franchise QB.

I get why Green Bay made their pick, but Philadelphia's pick tells me they're willing to move on from Wentz if he continues being so inconsistent. Their chances of having playoff success isn't high when Wentz can't play a full playoff game for 3 years running.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Egirls prob be favored to win division again this year as they were last year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Where are the local Eagles posters who pose here as Cowboys fans who were constantly demanding the Cowboys draft Hurts for the past few weeks?

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Does anybody think the Eagles might have drafted Hurts with the intention of trading him in the future? Just a thought.

How is that going to help their receiving core and defensive backfield this year ? And what exactly do they think they're going to get when this seems like a reach pick ?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Wow, what an awful draft for Philly. Polar opposite from us!!

I watched every OU game last season and attended one in person. Lamb is a badass.....Hurts suuuuucks!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
How is that going to help their receiving core and defensive backfield this year ? And what exactly do they think they're going to get when this seems like a reach pick ?

I agree. Any attempts to justify the Hurts pick fails.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Brady wasn’t 4 years into his career lol and Jalen Hurts freakin SUCKS, dude was literally benched in the middle of a championship game.

it could be looked at as he was in the championship game...

I dont think hes good though. I do respect that he took his benching like a champ, and cheered on his back up the entire game. He earned my utmost respect.