Eagles fans collectively go upon Jalen Hurts pick

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Other than the day(s) my kids were born and my wedding, this is the best day of my life.........:lmao2:Thanks Howie

vnick

Reaction score
This made my draft. Wasted a second round pick on a QB that I am not sure is good enough to be a starter. I like Hurts attitude and character but not sure if he would even be the answer for a QB needy team.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Wentz contract is team friendly because of injury, they can part ways in 2 seasons with manageable cap hit

What you think this does Wentz psychic?????? Hell admitted there was a time when Foles was starting confidence played games with him.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This made my draft. Wasted a second round pick on a QB that I am not sure is good enough to be a starter. I like Hurts attitude and character but not sure if he would even be the answer for a QB needy team.

Hurts will need at least a few years to develop. Not everybody is Dak Prescott. (ducks and leaves the chat).

HungryLion

Reaction score
Last I checked, it was 5-3 Cowboys in the last 4 years. Actually 4-2 because those Week 17 games were pretty meaningless.

Bingo

also, the last 4 years they have been 2-2 in division titles. Not exactly continually beating the cowboys.

aria

Reaction score
Last I checked, it was 5-3 Cowboys in the last 4 years. Actually 4-2 because those Week 17 games were pretty meaningless.
Fascinating. Check again and let me me know who won Super Bowls in the past 4 years.

Your knowledge is astounding, tell me more.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I almost feel bad for them. Almost.

What's worse, I don't necessarily think Hurts is off the board in the 3rd.

Qcard

Reaction score
What you think this does Wentz psychic?????? Hell admitted there was a time when Foles was starting confidence played games with him.
Wentz era is over........Eagle fans are mad today but they'll love Hurts because he's a great teammate and leader (Wentz other weakness - Aloof Leadership attitude).

By next season Wentz contract will be peanuts and wont Hurts the Eagle Cap.....pun intended!!!

CapnB

Reaction score
Obviously they are still mad about cee dee lamb and heard we visited with Hurts and was not going to give us a chance to steal another player from them.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm loving every minute to the Eagles draft. We scoop them on CeeDee...... and a Qb that can't read defenses in round 2.