Eagles Head of Security Banned From Field Sunday Night

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy.

He's likely going to be suspended or terminated.
He won’t get canned. He’s really loved in the organization from the owner down.

Greenlaw was in the wrong but Dom shouldn’t have put himself in that position to begin with,

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If I read it correctly he will not be on the Iggles sideline, but I think the refs have their own sideline don't they? Pretty sure they will need the help as the game progresses

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
What would the 49ers take issue with? They only issue they have was being penalized and having their player ejected and fined. If I'm Greenlaw, and I could do it over again, the second that guy put his hands on me I'm pushing him back so that fatboy is on his back. Especially if I'm going to be ejected and fined.

The reason he didn't do it was because fatboy didn't merit such punishment. But in hindsight......
Because an opponent employee that didn't need to be there escalated the conflict. If you cannot understand how it is in no one interest for third parties to go vigilante on an NFL field I do not know what to tell you.

dirtycallahan

Reaction score
He was poaching on Coach Mac's buffet dibs.

Dom-Disandro-With-Philadelphia-Eagles-Coach-Nicholas-John-Sirianni-e1701682112820.jpg
He wearing a championship ring?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
He wearing a championship ring?
They all get them. It's different in each sport, but in some of them, everyone in the executive offices get a ring.

I don't know how the bonus situation works out in the NFL either, but that also goes down the totem pole.

Saw an interview with a Houston Astros camera tech. 25 year old kid who got $450,000 bonus when they won the World Series.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They all get them. It's different in each sport, but in some of them, everyone in the executive offices get a ring.

I don't know how the bonus situation works out in the NFL either, but that also goes down the totem pole.

Saw an interview with a Houston Astros camera tech. 25 year old kid who got $450,000 bonus when they won the World Series.
It comes down to how generous the owner is. I remember stories of Irsay giving completely random people rings

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This is the dumb quetion... What is the difference between the teams "head of security" vs cops on the field? Does the teams head of security have arresting powers? I honestly don't think so.
There is a significant difference. The police are not employees of the Eagles. They are not at the Eagles facilities on a daily basis walking around with players and coaches.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy.

I also KIND of feel bad for him.

Look, when you are given a job that also relies on sound, rational decision making.... it is kind of hard to keep a guy in that position that clearly showed poor judgement.

I know we all make mistakes, but he has been around the game for close to 2 decades, he knew 100% he needs to never get involved with on-field activities. Touching a player was probably about the biggest no no he could do. So with all that in mind........ Im not sure he should be keeping his job.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
49ers are behind this. They think we would lose a player, if he was on the sideline. :laugh:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I was listening to Florio speak about this and he said the league sent a memo to teams in sept or Oct, if I remember correctly, about this very issue. So the fact teams were warned about non player/coach personnel, and then this happens???? Hes gonna be canned IMO, or banned from sidelines.

quickccc

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy.

why ? He did not strike anyone. It's not like this is Draymond Green.

Terminated ? And i've heard the Eagles organization loves him.